Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

If we end up with Grabban with all the strikers rumoured to be available me and Derby are over. 

He's gone to Bristol City on loan already. None of the other's we're linked with exactly fill me with hope. Pearson had better be ready for the **** he's going to take over this, especially if it doesn't work out.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

He's gone to Bristol City on loan already. None of the other's we're linked with exactly fill me with hope. Pearson had better be ready for the **** he's going to take over this, especially if it doesn't work out.

He hasn't joined Bristol City on loan yet.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

The only player we have been linked with who excited me was Dunk and that turned out to be bunkum.

This is like watching Derby play and hoping things improve.

You must have very, very high standards then if the only player we've been linked with who excites you is Dunk. We've been linked with Forestieri, Kodjia, Wisdom, Adomah, Chester and Wells who are all top players for this level.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I like Anya and he certainly covers a lot of positions should we have injuries. 

He's very quick too, if I remember rightly! 

Yep, amongst the fastest footballers.

Wilson, Vydra and Anya. Sprinter trio.

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Yep, amongst the fastest footballers.

Wilson, Vydra and Anya. Sprinter trio.

Just one more and we'll have a decent 4×100m relay team.

Doesn't matter if they can pass a ball, as long as they can pass a baton. 

I'm happy to change our style. 

Our twitty tw***y didn't get us anywhere, it got us absolute hammerings against the bigger sides.

No one remember the 2-0 losses at Boro, the 1-0 loss at home to them having created next to nothing all game, and then the 4-1 hammering we took at Burnley??, we passed it well, sideways and backwards, as they pumped it forwards and scored almost every time their striker got on the end of it. 

Over the top sounds fine to me, if it brings better results. 

Archived