Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

Everyone's complaining about no sign of a chris martin replacement. but think about it, lets say anya and mcmannaman (or however you spell it) joins, then it's very likely we'll see ince up front. That coupled with the potential of wilson and the experience of bent and surely one of them will like with vydra

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

He's gone to Bristol City on loan already. None of the other's we're linked with exactly fill me with hope. Pearson had better be ready for the **** he's going to take over this, especially if it doesn't work out.

You've got a point. Keep forgetting we got Wilson tbh, him and Vydra could be a great partnership. Still think we need another for if it doesn't gel or injuries. 

8 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Everyone's complaining about no sign of a chris martin replacement. but think about it, lets say anya and mcmannaman (or however you spell it) joins, then it's very likely we'll see ince up front. That coupled with the potential of wilson and the experience of bent and surely one of them will like with vydra

Ince?

Maybe Weimann?

1 minute ago, satty atwal said:

Im sat on fence regarding rhodes... would much prefer a perm signing.... loans are like havin a shower with ya pants on

You missed the obvious one

"like having sex with a hot bird... and she chucks you a condom".

26 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

And Weimann....

53 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Not a braincell to be found amongst them though. :ph34r:

Have a read of this Podgey - I'd hazard a guess Anya at very least would be bright enough not to deride the intelligence of folks he's never met or spoken with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2836946/Ikechi-Anya-s-mother-Romanian-economist-father-Nigerian-scientist-Scotland-winger-teach-England-lesson.html

10 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Have a read of this Podgey - I'd hazard a guess Anya at very least would be bright enough not to deride the intelligence of folks he's never met or spoken with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2836946/Ikechi-Anya-s-mother-Romanian-economist-father-Nigerian-scientist-Scotland-winger-teach-England-lesson.html

I am aware of Anya's family history - it's quite a story. I'm sure he's quite a smart off the football pitch. However, I have seen nothing of him in the past that would suggest a great deal of footballing intelligence - all I've seen of him over the years suggests that he's a hard working, fast player (what Pearson likes), but not what I would call football smart. Just my opinion.

Archived