Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Pressure on Vydra straight away then. Hopefully he will score soon. The longer he goes without a goal the louder the 'we shouldn't have let Martin go' voices will get. Just don't see how a team creating genuine chance for the striker are suddenly going to creat more. Though I'm sure Vydra won't be constantly offside (Bent) and is mobile and pacey (unlike Martin). 

Well it has to be a through ball through the defenders ( unlikely ) or over the top which probably means we will be sat back drawing teams on by reality or design but we look physically weak and rather small, a lot of teams may well be all over us with set pieces.

18 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Pressure on Vydra straight away then. Hopefully he will score soon. The longer he goes without a goal the louder the 'we shouldn't have let Martin go' voices will get. Just don't see how a team creating genuine chance for the striker are suddenly going to creat more. Though I'm sure Vydra won't be constantly offside (Bent) and is mobile and pacey (unlike Martin). 

And is eighteen feet tall to reach the ballooned crosses  (anya, Christie. ...)

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I firmly believe our club isn't daft enough to loan out Chris Martin without a decent like for like replacement.

Bent, Blackman and Weimann have proven they just aren't good enough.

Ince has continued to prove he just isn't consistent enough.

Wilson and Vydra are both excellent players and capable of big things, but God help us if one gets injured.

The club isn't daft enough, I have faith!

?

• 3 weeks later...

"Skapetis plays as a striker, and head of youth development at QPR, Steve Gallen, described Peter as “quick, bright, lively and he likes to score goals”. Peter himself said in an interview that he considers himself to be "strong, quick and skillful"."

I bet the contract is already printed.

Archived