Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

Surprise? Mutual? Hmm. After claiming we were after a CB like Dunk the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if Nixon says its Keogh leaving. 

Would be a surprise as he is currently the club captain, but maybe both parties feel they just need to move on. Hence the 'mutual' bit. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Surprise? Mutual? Hmm. After claiming we were after a CB like Dunk the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if Nixon says its Keogh leaving. 

Would be a surprise as he is currently the club captain, but maybe both parties feel they just need to move on. Hence the 'mutual' bit. 

I think we wouldn't let saleable for free.

High earner who is lacking first team opportunities surely.

Bent is good guess.

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I think we wouldn't let saleable for free.

High earner who is lacking first team opportunities surely.

Bent is good guess.

I don't hunk Nixon said they were necessarily going on a free. Could just be that aother club have bid for him and Derby have happily accepted. 

Could be Bent, but maybe Pearson fancies him to come off the bench. He signed Kevin Phillips at Leicester for that purpose. 

Pearson aint sending nobody nowhere until he has assessed their motivation, desire to play for the Rams and their skill level, but above all their ability to put Pearson's plan into action on the PITCH. If you do not want to follow instructions then adios baby to another club or go seriously down the ostrich pecking order.

32 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Pearson aint sending nobody nowhere until he has assessed their motivation, desire to play for the Rams and their skill level, but above all their ability to put Pearson's plan into action on the PITCH. If you do not want to follow instructions then adios baby to another club or go seriously down the ostrich pecking order.

I'd say that their desire to play for the Rams is pretty low if they've asked to leave? Doesn't take much 'assessing'!

Anyone who bails out only to see us getting promoted after one season will be short in his pay packet.Reason is with the exception of Hughes, most players would have to go to lower clubs. Pearson will surely not sell to our rivals. 

Is this a general story or a Sunday story? I highly doubt it's Keogh seeing as he's in France with the Ireland squad - I reckon it's Bent. Does mutual decision imply contract termination without payment? Or leaving on a free? Or being available for transfer?

Archived