Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

£12m is a ludicrous fee, for a start.

He turns 30 two or three games into the new season. No club will pay £12mil for him now. It's strange that he signed a new contract with Fulham because he's good enough to have a shot at the PL and if he sees his contract out with Fulham, he'll never play in the PL. I can only imagine he signed the contract with some sort of release clause in it. 

I can just imagine a protracted bargaining war, ending with an acrimonious  exchange, £9m fee, grand press conference outlining our ambition and finally McCormack's season - long injury sustained in our first friendly.

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

And you know that how? We have been linked with him for years and were pursuing him in January but went for the cheap option in Blackman.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11681/10180961/ross-mccormack-signs-contract-extension-with-fulham

This for a start, contract only 3 months old, runs until 2020. Rather large amount will have to be paid to buy him. He will want a similar sort of deal in length and money. Don't think we will give a player that is about to turn 30 a 4 year deal. Nevermind spending £12-15m for him. That's double our current transfer record. But keep dreaming.

18 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Thorne watched him wave the trophy around at Wembley, Hughes is better but not someone you would want to be in the trenches with, and if it is legs you want why don't we just sign up Paula Radcliffe?  

Quote added for previous comment

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

And you know that how? We have been linked with him for years and were pursuing him in January but went for the cheap option in Blackman.

What would he cost???? Think of a number then double no treble it. London is a massive attraction for players, whoever the lowly club may be. Sorry Richard Osman. That reminds me I'm missing Pointless 

Distin on a free would be solid with shackell! Sorry but Keogh is not and never was good enough but great servant to the club! Alan judge in the middle and Naismith up top! I'd finish the transfer window with signing a GK such as Alex McCarthy but this would be an ideal situation 

Rashford on loan?? 

Try buy Jordan Ibe permanently £5 mill

Andrija Zivkovic

The talent Serbia produces these days is really something and it is only a matter of time before the country makes serious strides in international football. 19-year-old Zivkovic played for Partizan Belgrade but is out of contract in June. The forward’s speed and skill make him a nightmare to defend against. He is also great at taking freekicks. He made huge strides for the club last season. He has already got 3 caps for the national team.

Bakary sako from Palace

1 hour ago, sheepshagger123 said:

Rashford on loan?? 

Andrija Zivkovic

The talent Serbia produces these days is really something and it is only a matter of time before the country makes serious strides in international football. 19-year-old Zivkovic played for Partizan Belgrade but is out of contract in June. The forward’s speed and skill make him a nightmare to defend against. He is also great at taking freekicks. He made huge strides for the club last season. He has already got 3 caps for the national team.

Bakary sako from Palace

You just scouted him on football manager? (Zivkovic ) :ph34r:

4 hours ago, sheepshagger123 said:

Rashford on loan?? 

Andrija Zivkovic

Bakary sako from Palace

Stopped reading after Rashford on loan.

jesus wept

Archived