Sign in to follow this  
muzzamurray

Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Anyone ever considered Thorgan Hazard?

Proven the past few years in germany, played really well, and would be a suitable winger/CAM/CF if we get promoted... roughly £6mill

2 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

Anyone ever considered Thorgan Hazard?

Proven the past 2 years in germany, played really well, and would be a suitable winger/CAM/CF if we get promoted... roughly £6mill

Seriously think we could attract a first team player from a team who finished 3rd in the Budnesliga?

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Seriously think we could attract a first team player from a team who finished 3rd in the Budnesliga?

for a chance to play in the prem.. if the money is right why not?

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Maybe because he probably would earn more money at Mönchengladbach and play European football.

true.. but same as on the january thread about promes.. one can dream

If we do get promoted then Quincy promes is a player that I'd like us to target at the very least. Top player, so skillful and scores a lot. Would solve our right wing problem. This is me over over ambitious though but Bournemouth got Max Gradel who was one of the standouts in ligue 1 a few years ago so one can only dream

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

If we do get promoted then Quincy promes is a player that I'd like us to target at the very least. Top player, so skillful and scores a lot. Would solve our right wing problem. This is me over over ambitious though but Bournemouth got Max Gradel who was one of the standouts in ligue 1 a few years ago so one can only dream

did reply to your post on the january transfer thread @McLovin.. I agree i love the look of promes. but will mel match the approx £9mill for him? or look at a cheaper option or a player plus cash?

Just now, muzzamurray said:

did reply to your post on the january transfer thread @McLovin.. I agree i love the look of promes. but will mel match the approx £9mill for him? or look at a cheaper option or a player plus cash?

If we get in the prem then I'm sure that Mel won't hold back with the spending. 

Just now, McLovin said:

If we get in the prem then I'm sure that Mel won't hold back with the spending. 

Yeah true

for me.. 

Promes RW, ince on the left, and a new CF.. really strong front line

2 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

Yeah true

for me.. 

Promes RW, ince on the left, and a new CF.. really strong front line

I wouldn't mind someone like De Jong from PSV if we do get promoted or even Mitrovic, should Newcastle get relegated. Both would suit our style. Of course all this depends of whether we are going up and I'm prematurely making predictions again :lol:

Just now, McLovin said:

I wouldn't mind someone like De Jong from PSV if we do get promoted or even Mitrovic, should Newcastle get relegated. Both would suit our style. Of course all this depends of whether we are going up and I'm prematurely making predictions again :lol:

De Jong would be amazing...

Hatem Ben Arfa would be a great signing if we go up, rejuvenated his career 16 in 29 for Nice this season nominated for player of the year in France. Think his wages would be ridiculous though.