Cyrus or Jamie?

RamLad1884

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all want Hanson to be that good and he's not - yet. I do like him, and he was good against Forest. But I'd stick Christie back in.

A lot of the hype is just people really really wanting him to be a world beater. The next Hughes, local lad and academy product. Like I say, he's good, but let's not overhype him now. That's a surefire way to put too much pressure on him and make him not reach his potential...

I wonder if Agent Ward sent information back from Forest stating that Paul Williams was planning to overload Christie down his side at the iPro?

could explain his sudden selection?

i think Christie back me.

I'm going with the Andre Wisdom theory. Hanson playing that role, a defensive minded fullback on the right allowing Olsson the freedom to get forward like Forsyth.

Hanson had the chance to live up to his nickname for the first time which, whilst a crap tackle might've injected some confidence into him.

Olsson scored a goal, such freedom down that flank. Maybe he'll be more aware of his freedom to roam knowing Hanson, Keogh and B U C K O have got him covered.

Hanson all the way, stick Christie on the wing and Ince on the left.

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Don't remember Cyrus doing anything to be dropped so argument void... Cyrus all day for me!

hanson is a home grown Baird 6/10 in multiple positions 

Cyrus doesn't just improve us going forward with his own play, he makes Ince more effective as well. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

So is it RB again against Hull for Jamie  

Did he do enough to keep Cyrus out the team. 

Well we need to win games now. To win we need to score more goals than the other team. I think Cyrus in the team will increase the chance of that. So it's a Cyrus from me. Back to my beer

8 hours ago, toldu said:

Every day till the end of the Season...................................

I even tried it myself at Cardiff.

My tactics would have been simple - you 10, help Ince, because he's bloody carried every one of you today.

Archived