Cyrus or Jamie?

RamLad1884

It's seemed to have slipped under the radar but after Hanson's showing against forest a couple of weeks ago who would people take as right back going into the end of season run in? Same question also but in the long term (next year onwards). 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanson is better defensively but Christie better going forwards! Hanson is always looking for the defence-splitting pass and the majority of the time they don't get pulled off and we lose possesion which I don't mind in midfield but from a defender i'm not so keen. I would personally go for Christie tomorrow and Hanson against Hull! 

Hanson is a classic man marker for me. Identify the midfielder who is causing us most trouble and just tell Hanson to make sure that the midfielder causes us as little of a problem as possible. He could improve our points tally very significantly.

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Hanson is a classic man marker for me. Identify the midfielder who is causing us most trouble and just tell Hanson to make sure that the midfielder causes us as little of a problem as possible. He could improve our points tally very significantly.

Owhh so remember that job Trollope did on Cantona at Old Trafford, wouldn't it be a sight seeing young Jamie doing that in the Prem in the future.

As for the Full back debate, I'm in the Christie camp, for all Jamie's gusto in the tackle is Cyrus that bad? Whilst attacking wise Christie way ahead in terms of a threat for me.

For me I would have to go for Christee, defo more attacking, and I am sure that's the Derby way, for me Cyrus have not done much wrong, and was a bit unlucky to get dropped in the first place, so tomorrow lets show intent from the start and go with Cyrus.

7 hours ago, Emsonlives said:

Jamie - a proper defender, good on the ball, looks like he knows what he's doing , one of best tacklers in the league

bit late this for an April fools...

...take it we're just ignoring that nasty tackle on Osborne (maybe?) in the 2nd half and the fact that about 60% of his passes were misplaced?

Archived