Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

Bet you if we are a bit clunky in the first half we will come out flying in the second. 

Alternatively we might just run all over them. Weird feeling about this game .. Just sense it's a turning point and we are going to do something amazing 

talk about setting yourself up for a fall ha ha ha :D

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, jono said:

Bet you if we are a bit clunky in the first half we will come out flying in the second. 

Alternatively we might just run all over them. Weird feeling about this game .. Just sense it's a turning point and we are going to do something amazing 

talk about setting yourself up for a fall ha ha ha :D

It's okay, I'll be here to catch you :wub:

We need a no fear attitude. Their attack is faltering, but a goal could kickstart that. Our attack is ok having scored 5 in last 3 games. We need that confidence. One goal could easily become 2 or 3, and what happened at Rotherham (before the last 10) was we continued to put them under pressure high up the pitch.

If a draw was offered to me now, I'd consider it as I don't want to lose this game. But, realistically, we need wins, regardless of where we want to finish (3rd-6th), and we can beat these 

I am of the opinion that you start every game thinking you are going to win. Anything less than that at home is a disappointment. A draw away from home might be acceptable. I know what you are saying r4derby and its rational, but I would never " take a draw " at home against them before the match has happened .. I might have to afterwards though ! Lol

See no reason why not to clap. A great servant who showed no signs of wanting to leave, and got offered a deal far too good to pass on at Forest after we'd pushed him out the door. 

49 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You should get yourself tested.

Safe sex people - because genital warts can really be really off putting :thumbsup:

o I have been tested thats why I am knowingly giving it to Jamie.

Its time someone took away the stigma of STI's. #NEVERSTOPCLAPPING

Archived