Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson, Christie, Keogh, Shacks, Ollson, Thorne/Hanson, Bryson, Johnson, Russell, Ince and Martin

Derby 4 Forest 4... We're 4-0 up with 12 minutes to go before Wassall brings off Christie, Keogh and Shacks for Bent, Weimann and Blackman, Wassall can be heard screaming "i want 6 i want 6".. Forest pull one back with 10 to go before scoring 3 in stoppage time.. Wassall says "we were triffic for 80 minutes though and then for some unknown reason we concede 4 silly goals, where were the defenders you tell me, owen" in the press conference.

hopefully its a 2-0 easy win though ..

So DW says "everybody" is available for selection on Rams Player. But Everybody??? If that's true, then Will Hughes on the bench? Starting lineup? I would have liked to get more specific info on the team lineup the Shacks thing rather than the generic "what this means to the fans" serving, but hey, it's Rams Player. Maybe Owen Bradley can fill us in today. 

I think we will do well tomorrow if we translate our anger from Rotherham into a performance.

8 hours ago, Casio said:

Boring prediction, 1 - 1 tomorrow for me. Tight, tentative, awkward game with all that's gone on at the two clubs of late. Hopefully I'm wrong and we can hurt them with a good result!

Not really, nothing to lose for us. Even if we get tanked, which most are predicting. 

We are going to win this and start smiling again. Wardy is going to do really well but get sent off for being stroppy in the last 10 minutes which will be the cue for DW to sub Carson and Give Will Hughes some "game time" between the sticks. 

BBC says this -

TEAM NEWS

Derby may make changes after they lost three goals in the last eight minutes to gift Rotherham a draw last weekend.

Jake Buxton could come into the centre of the defence and forwards Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and Andreas Weimann could also be selected.

Forest forward Jamie Ward is fit after a hamstring problem and he may replace Federico Macheda up front.

Midfielder Henri Lansbury (ankle) is less likely to play and striker Britt Assombalonga (knee) is still out.

Sir Jake in, looks like Shackell is paying for his outburst !  and seems like no  room for Chris ? ....  unless BBC is wrong, i think so :D

Must be speculative rubbish.

Word from the sound-bites of course is that Shacks & Wass made it up on Sunday. All in the past....

Darren has to juggle the bench and try to be fair to squad players - but he'd be daft to change the Keogh-Shackell partnership. He can't afford further selection / substitution brainstorms.

We can't play without Chris Martin as the fulcrum, that's been shown time and again. 

The 11 that started at Rotherham should start IMHO, would be good to see Camara as some attacking pace should we need it late in the game....

3-1 to Derby

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not really, nothing to lose for us. Even if we get tanked, which most are predicting. 

We wont hammer you though, we're gonna be very nervous imo, you have nothing to lose and that could work in your favour. 

Archived