Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Forest are already showing us things could be worse. If we play like we did for 80 minutes and not make any suicidal substitutions then we should win this game. I'd start with the same line up as we did against Rotherham but I'd leave Blackman and Bent off the bench just to avoid any capitulation in the last 10 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I think Forest are already showing us things could be worse. If we play like we did for 80 minutes and not make any suicidal substitutions then we should win this game. I'd start with the same line up as we did against Rotherham but I'd leave Blackman and Bent off the bench just to avoid any capitulation in the last 10 minutes. 

Absolutely nothing to do with either Blackman or Bent what happened yesterday apart from the formation they were asked to play in though I would replace Blackman with Camara.Would also keep the same starting line up then after 70 minutes tell Darren to consult with the fans near the dug out re subs and formation changes they will have more idea than he does.

14 hours ago, Beagle said:

Absolutely nothing to do with either Blackman or Bent what happened yesterday apart from the formation they were asked to play in though I would replace Blackman with Camara.Would also keep the same starting line up then after 70 minutes tell Darren to consult with the fans near the dug out re subs and formation changes they will have more idea than he does.

Except Blackman was supposed to be marking Best for the 2nd goal. But agree with the rest of your post.

Carson

Christie   Keogh   Shackell     Ollson

Ince        Bryson   Hendrick     Johnson

Bent     Blackman

5 hours ago, JW37 said:

Carson

Christie   Keogh   Shackell     Ollson

Ince        Bryson   Hendrick     Johnson

Bent     Blackman

So pretty much the team which conceded 3 goals in 8 minutes after the substitutions, nice one! :lol:

13 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

So pretty much the team which conceded 3 goals in 8 minutes after the substitutions, nice one! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

No pretty much about it. That is the exact team!

Nobody appreciates my witty sarcastic humour:(

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Needs a :ph34r: to be sarcasm.. :thumbsup:

The day sarcasm needs to come with a disclaimer is the day I die. Just look at who posts it and make a judgement! :p 

Jossie Williams to kick 'Arry on the touchline in the heat of the moment, and finally put him in hospital for that knee job he announced as the reason for jumping ship at Loftus Road!

From the kerfuffle, Ram take a quick throw-in, Ince curls the ball in and Shackell heads in a glorious winner!

:ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Jossie Williams to kick 'Arry on the touchline in the heat of the moment, and finally put him in hospital for that knee job he announced as the reason for jumping ship at Loftus Road!

From the kerfuffle, Ram take a quick throw-in, Ince curls the ball in and Shackell heads in a glorious winner!

:ph34r:

Shackell then goes to Wassall and ******** him for not taking the kick from Jossie... Wassall then has a bit of a cry on his own in the dug out

Archived