Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/03/2016 at 12:04, jono said:

With the right attitude we will stuff them. We have to believe and we must must must get behind the lads .. None of this leaving early, booing and other subversive behaviour. We are going to do this and advance to the fruitful sunlit uplands. God for Harry England and StGeorge .. Now Doctor pass me my tablets, and my rabbits foot. 

You knew!

I was firmly in the this won't happen camp given where we are, Harry's age and a whole load of other stuff but I have to say (providing he doesn't get involved in transfers !  ) that I am delighted. We've been crying out for some savvy, the players will respect and respond to him and over time his team's usually play decent football. 

My only reservation is how hard is he prepared to work at it ? Will he really be getting in to studying our players and what they are good at and finding the recipe. 

IMHO it's a vanity show by Mel - but DW *desperately* needed support, as this next game cannot be lost!

MM can't ship Darren out 'cos of his declarations that he is Head Coach until the end of the season, full stop. Being wrong if you're Mel is plain wrong, y'know!

He can't boot out Darren as his real value lies withing the Academy leadership role.

MM at least now knows that DW is well short of nous at first-team level, so has had to scour the land for emergency support, to rescue the season and purge fans' ire.

Harry's mooted appointment has shocked and divided fans but might also shock the players into a response. They might realise that they are playing for their Derby futures.

If HK is conscientious and imparts his tactical knowledge and savvy, it could work out OK.

DCFC (says Sam) aren't yet conducting interviews for a permanent Head Coach (dozens of applicants, apparently) - so the 'review process (sic) is ongoing'.

For better or worse, from Saturday, we will observe the results of the latest episode of football sorcery/surgery at the iPro.....

:blink:

20 hours ago, jono said:

I was firmly in the this won't happen camp given where we are, Harry's age and a whole load of other stuff but I have to say (providing he doesn't get involved in transfers !  ) that I am delighted. We've been crying out for some savvy, the players will respect and respond to him and over time his team's usually play decent football. 

My only reservation is how hard is he prepared to work at it ? Will he really be getting in to studying our players and what they are good at and finding the recipe. 

His approach will be to line everyone up in height order and pick the biggest 11. Smash them off the pitch and all that 

This must be the first Derby Forest game for a while where a lot of fans of each club are disillusioned and think their teams are crap. I've never seen so much harmony and agreement on social media between the two sets of fans! 

Got a feeling its going to be one hell of a game , win and it could kick start a run which culminates in reaching the premier league ,lose and we could freefall out of the play off reckoning, them down the A52 would love to add to our woes, so whose going to be singing at the final whistle ? Us of course COYR put a smile on our faces

Archived