Derby County vs Nottingham Forest

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

What has Christie done to warrant being dropped? As far as I can tell he was one of our main attacking threats against Rotherham. 

Maybe knock? ill? didn't smile during training? We'll hear the reason later, I'm pretty sure about it.

1 minute ago, admira said:

Baffling. Has Hanson even played right back in his life? Only black player dropped, just saying....

Ince is playing. He might be mixed race though  

Back on topic, can't believe Christie has been dropped. My hero. There is no justice in the world. 

10 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

What has Christie done to warrant being dropped? As far as I can tell he was one of our main attacking threats against Rotherham. 

For being lazy and slow and not defending at Rotherham and letting Rotherham back into the game perhaps.

He has to get his defending sorted out before he goes attacking.

Get the basics right first and as a defender do the defending.

Nothing wrong with the side selected, 11 against 11, game on.

2 minutes ago, admira said:

Baffling. Has Hanson even played right back in his life? Only black player dropped, just saying....

What? Trying to make something of nothing.

Isn't Hanson's position CB/RB and he often gets pushed forward into CDM for the first team?

Although I would love to see him smash a free kick into the top corner at 0-0 with 90 minutes on the clock. Local young lad and all that.

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

For being lazy and slow and not defending at Rotherham and letting Rotherham back into the game perhaps.

He has to get his defending sorted out before he goes attacking.

Get the basics right first and as a defender do the defending.

Did the job for 80 minutes. From the highlights he certainly wasn't the only defender at fault for our capitulation, seems bizarre to single him out to me.

OLLIE'S VERDICT

Sky Sports Football League pundit Ian Holloway is tipping Derby to get the better of Nottingham Forest in the lunchtime kick-off:

"I'd love to be at the iPro for this one, it's all set up to be a fantastic game. With managerless Forest coming to town, this should be a perfect opportunity for Derby to boost their bid for promotion. It's a must-win game for Derby, defeat could throw their aspirations this season right out of kilter.

"Forest will be hoping to repeat their victory from last season and throw a spanner in the works of their big rivals. It will be interesting to see whether Harry Redknapp's appointment has an immediate impact on the field, he usually lifts people and Derby have got to get going again after throwing away points against Rotherham."

Ollie going for a 1-0 win for the Rams at odds of 4/1 with the Football League sponsor

Archived