Derby County vs. Blackburn Rovers

AmericanRam

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too worried about the team and set up as we have so many permutations. Just hope DW can spot the one that works best against them.

Mind you I would like to see Camara get a full game and Olson is a threat. Would always have Ince in the team simply because, like Will Hughes he has the ability to do the unexpected and we NEED players like that regardless of any other failings 

9 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Carson

christie.  Keogh shackell  Olson 

Bryson Hendrick butterfield 

.                      Ince

.         Martin .       Blackman 

Best team and players in there correct positions IMO. 

That's not Hendrick's best position

18 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Disagree there, looking at the highlights, it was Johnson's pass into him that was poor. One of those hospital passes. 

He's the best option there with Thorne out, imo.

I think it was a bit of both. Can't expect the ball to fall to your feet in championship football, you have to meet it. Tempo is far higher than in youth football 

Just saw the highlights of their game today. They look absolutely atrocious, their defence is awful. Yet somehow they've only conceded 27 this year apparently, that's one less than us and just one more than Burnley...

If they play like they did today we won't have a problem.

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Blackburn took a pasting, and a man sent off in their FACup game today.

Either confidence will be shattered, or they'll come with a point to prove - either way, could be dangerous. Have to be 100% in this one.

Start the lads that finished the game on Saturday. Something about not changing a winning team?

C.Taylor doesn't play in the league much. They looked **** today. 

12 hours ago, Simsy said:

Stick with Bent. He will be absolutely desperate to get one over his former manager. I can see him scoring running up to the away bench and doing a tevez!

And not play Martin? I think we could be about to see a serous return to form from him - would be crazy to risk jeopardising this.

Archived