Derby County vs. Blackburn Rovers

AmericanRam

Wednesday February 24th

7:45 p.m.

iPro Stadium

Great job today Rams.

Rams winning,eating a damn good burger, and my new cat stopped pissing in my office and finally has learned the concept of a litter box,great day indeed.:D

Let's get another 3 points in this one.

COYR.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Christie           Keogh       Shackell      Olsson

Hanson

Butterfield            Hendrick

Ince                                                      Russell
                                                                  Martin

5 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Disagree there, looking at the highlights, it was Johnson's pass into him that was poor. One of those hospital passes. 

He's the best option there with Thorne out, imo.

There was more than that though. Nothing against him but we were a different team when Blackman came on for him. Although we were too deep. We looked dangerous on the break. 

16 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Carson

Christie           Keogh       Shackell      Olsson

Hanson

Butterfield            Hendrick

Ince                                                      Russell
                                                                  Martin

Russell doesn't add anything. I think Martin and Blackman up front.

6 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

You mean apart from direct running, from which he both created and nearly scored a chance today?

Would prefer Ince, who had a hand in developing two of the goals when he came on...

All i can say is a win does amazing things, this was a game i wasnt looking forward to recently, cold wet night in february, now i cant wait.

I think we really want to be keeping changes to a minimum, I wasnt at the game but just caught the longer the highlights and listened to the game, but sounds like a good performance except for the front three. Most of the penetration seemed to come from runners from midfield so probably keep the back 8 the game but switch out at least a couple of the front three.

Carson

The Virus - Keogh - Shackell - Ollsson

Hendrick - Hanson - Butterfield

Ince - Martin - Camara

Could really do with some of the attackers to start staking a claim to start more often so we can get to a settled team. Hopefully Martin can build on his goal and push on to a few more.

Hendrick could be swapped for Bryson but I wouldnt go for a midfield with both of them together, lose the creativity of butterfield for pure huff and puff, have one in there to create the energy. Blackman could, and probably will, start ahead of Camara but I just want to see what Camara can do when he's given the chance to start

Archived