Season over?

Posh Ram

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derbados said:

First time since the days of star paul and the three amigos, that im actually ashamed and embarrassed to be a fan of this club. We are toxic from top to bottom, a power mad chairman, seemingly thousands of players on our books on ludicrous wages who dont frankly, give a toss about Derby or where we finish, which is completely evident today. 

I absolutely fully expect a transfer embargo waiting to greet us at the end of this season, I see some very dark times ahead indeed for Derby. 

in the space of literally months, we have gone from a wonderful, sustainable club playing exciting off your seat football. To an engorged, oozing pustule of greed and deceit, shameful Derby, shameful 

Spot on.

9 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Two years of progress at this club has been thrown away in 9 months by Morris and his ludicrous decision making.

Absolutely spot on. Given everything, it's unbelievable how we've managed to take a step backwards this season. 

All of a sudden last seasons 8th place capitulation seems like a tiny dip in form compared to this rotten setup we have right now. 

7 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Two years of progress at this club has been thrown away in 9 months by Morris and his ludicrous decision making. Wassell is exactly the same as Clement; a good coach but not a manager. Get a quality manager in this week Mel or you are going to lose the fans. Dreadful result, dreadful performance, yet again.

I'd go back further than 2 years, after we dropped out of the Prem last time we were in a complete mess - its been steady progress since then.  All that good work has been undone in in 2/3 of a season.

Not to sure about Pearson but we desperately need a proven strong manager to come in asap to sort out things out.  Players, Staff, Owner all need to take a long hard look at themselves.

I think we need to rebuild, to be honest, that's how bad it's got. Things cannot be changed overnight. Need to cut down on the squad and go back to the policy of blooding youth players which got us here in the first place. Signings have been utterly atrocious this year, only Carson Shackell and Butterfield have done anything at all. 

Archived