Season over?

Posh Ram

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

If he wouldn't, that is his choice. If he couldn't, that is also his choice, I doubt anybody was made to sign a contract stating what they could and could not report back on here. I doubt very much that Mel has told them something and then said "oh by the way, keep that to yourself" So that is down to the individual and not Mel or the club.

But that was said - no telling or no more meetings is what they said Mel said!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ossieram said:

If he wouldn't, that is his choice. If he couldn't, that is also his choice, I doubt anybody was made to sign a contract stating what they could and could not report back on here. I doubt very much that Mel has told them something and then said "oh by the way, keep that to yourself" So that is down to the individual and not Mel or the club.

I was under the impression that the people invited for the meeting were invited as representatives of this forum and Derby fans in general, not personal friends of the chairman. If that's the case I think it's odd that there should be any secrecy regarding what was said. If that isn't the case then it's absolutely fine also and I will treat the testimonies of the attendees with the same legitimacy I afford to rumours spread by posters with a friend "in the know".

Archived