Season over?

Posh Ram

If we can sort it out there is still loads to play for - automatics look a mile off but if we get playing like we know we can then no team would fancy playing us in the play-offs

But someone needs to get in there and rip out whatever the rotten core is that has changed us from one of the best teams in the division to what we are today - the worst team in the division over 8 games..

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was abysmal. The Derby way seems now to be lump it and run after it, and I didn't know whether to be bored or embarrassed.

Andreas Weimann, Tom Ince, Bradley Johnson. If I had a gun I wouldn't know which of these spineless ***** to shoot first. There's having the ability to be a professional footballer and the there's having the pride, courage and self-respect to apply it and earn your living. These men are a ******* disgrace to the club, themselves and their families and the sooner they **** off the happier I'll be. ******* the three of them.

I'm being asked to pod out £500 for this ****. I'd sooner stay in and take up knitting.

I thought the fullbacks tried hard, bizarrely without having much support in front of them, in a 44 ******* 2!

Johnny Russell should never be considered to play up front ever again. Wide or nothing.

Wass hasn't got it. Get a ******* manager in.

Just now, davenportram said:

I takes more than one week to turn round half a season of dwindling performances.

At least with the previous performances we had a plan, it may have been a negative one but today we were clueless.  The formation, the players in it, the instructions, the lot.  I'm sure you don't even need your ratings graph to know that.

2 minutes ago, needles said:

That was abysmal. The Derby way seems now to be lump it and run after it, and I didn't know whether to be bored or embarrassed.

Andreas Weimann, Tom Ince, Bradley Johnson. If I had a gun I wouldn't know which of these spineless ***** to shoot first. There's having the ability to be a professional footballer and the there's having the pride, courage and self-respect to apply it and earn your living. These men are a ******* disgrace to the club, themselves and their families and the sooner they **** off the happier I'll be. ******* the three of them.

I'm being asked to pod out £500 for this ****. I'd sooner stay in and take up knitting.

I thought the fullbacks tried hard, bizarrely without having much support in front of them, in a 44 ******* 2!

Johnny Russell should never be considered to play up front ever again. Wide or nothing.

Solid ranting. 8/10.

1 minute ago, needles said:

Wish i could like this post more than once

just keep chuckling at them three being shot like a lame animal being put out of its misery  

30 minutes ago, HKRam said:

Of course you are right.

Indeed, there is no way for that statement to be wrong, because that could be applied to any team literally. When a statement is not falsifiable, it does not add anything, really. 

Get rid of Wassell and a proper manager in. Now. And don't choose another lap dog, Uncle MM. Give it to someone experienced and give him your full authority. Then stay at the backseat and focus on the club's business side.

Yep. The players need an experienced manager in charge - doesn't even have to be a 'forever' manager!

Automatic promotion gone Boro and Hull 

Brighton Sheff Wed Burnley all better than us on current showing Birmingham Ipswich Cardiff and the dogs hot on our heals. 

We are in serious danger of mid table mediocrity. we are a million miles from promotion at moment 

Among the many things that need sorting out at this club there needs to be at some point, but certainly before the start of next season, a thorough culling of the dross we've signed this season. Ince, Johnson and Weimann have added absolutely zero quality to the squad and Blackman & Camara, though they haven't had much opportunity, haven't filled me with any great optimism that they are any better than what we already have.

We really need to get back to basics, get rid of the negative influences within the squad, bring back that togetherness the squad used to have and let our youngsters have a crack at breaking into the team. The worse thing that has happened to this club is Mel Morris splashing the cash.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yep. The players need an experienced manager in charge - doesn't even have to be a 'forever' manager!

The problem with Wassell is not Wassell per se. He might be a decent head coach otherwise. But he would never be able to get 100% out of our players, simply because he's a caretaker and the players know that.

But if it's someone like Pearson, the team would know that it's the real deal. No longer can they afford to f**k around because it's a real manager with full authority.

In other words, perceptions make a difference.

3 minutes ago, HKRam said:

The problem with Wassell is not Wassell per se. He might be a decent head coach otherwise. But he would never be able to get 100% out of our players, simply because he's a caretaker and the players know that.

But if it's someone like Pearson, the team would know that it's the real deal. No longer can they afford to f**k around because it's a real manager with full authority.

In other words, perceptions make a difference.

I'm not a fan of Pearsons but you're right, we need an authority figure who's been there and commands respect from the off.  I was really hoping Wassail would let the brakes off and try to get us playing but 4-4 f**king 2!!!  Are you serious?!??!?!??!?!?!??  Dinosaur football isn't gonna install confidence in the players or the fans...

Shouldn't have sacked Clement. Up until Birmingham our season was going great. We had two heavy defeats, didn't bounce back with a win and he was sacked. Today showed it was the absolute wrong decision. Still poor in the final third. It doesn't matter who is in charge. We have not been good in the final third and that is down to the players. We had a small defensive blip and Clement was gone. Completely rash decision to get rid of him.

47 minutes ago, Derbados said:

First time since the days of star paul and the three amigos, that im actually ashamed and embarrassed to be a fan of this club. We are toxic from top to bottom, a power mad chairman, seemingly thousands of players on our books on ludicrous wages who dont frankly, give a toss about Derby or where we finish, which is completely evident today. 

I absolutely fully expect a transfer embargo waiting to greet us at the end of this season, I see some very dark times ahead indeed for Derby. 

in the space of literally months, we have gone from a wonderful, sustainable club playing exciting off your seat football. To an engorged, oozing pustule of greed and deceit, shameful Derby, shameful 

Absolutely spot on and exactly how l feel. I never wet my pants over any of this needless spending on sny of the signings thid season and was quite frankly concerned from the get go that Morris took full control.

We had a strong team, a great work ethic and fantastic attitude - we required minor changes/improvements even when injuries hit. Rational improvements made in each of the remaining transfer windows. Fast forward 9 months and we have a bloated squad on bloated wages and we're simply no better off.

Mel Morris - l don't appreciate the investment you've made in this club as it wasn't needed in the first place. You've wasted your own money and put us at risk of ffp at the same time after years of great work cutting our cloth accordingly, working within our means and playing attractive fast flowing football to boot.

Archived