Season over?

Posh Ram

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Wassell, the players think its over this season and are starting to go through the motions, its a good job we have 51 points now because I think if we sat on 41 we'd be seriously looking over our shoulders with this group of players, no fight in them at all and that's not their fault or Wassels, they've practically been told we aren't going for promotion because Mels thrown his toys out the pram and is waiting until the summer to bring someone in permanently. 

I feel sorry for the season ticket holders as well, because today could be the norm until the end of the season. 

Someone told me this when Morris first took over and I was giving it the biggen because of the signings we were making.. "be careful what you wish for, we were better off under the Americans personally".. its starting to look like he was right :(

44 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm not impressed at all by the game today, but I just don't see how people can make their minds up on Wassall based on 1 match?

One inexperienced coach for another inexperienced coach.

The bloke has been in charge of the kids, what makes you think Wassall can coach the first team?

Nothing from the performance or the results says he knows what he's doing, not his fault he is used to the kids, we need somebody that can sort out the first team, egos and all . Nigel Pearson is that man.....................

Just now, toddy said:

One inexperienced coach for another inexperienced coach.

The bloke has been in charge of the kids, what makes you think Wassall can coach the first team?

Nothing, but what makes you think he can't? 

He knows the players, he knows how we play, he is not a new coach to us, he knows Derby County.

Unfortunately, as I keep saying we need a leader of men, an experienced coach at this level to deal with the egos.

Wassall is not the man, one inexperienced coach for another is not the answer, unless you are a family friend!

No, Mel you have made one huge mistake, not for sacking Clement but for handing it over to an even more inexperienced coach in Wassall.

Season is over, I did say this on Monday, once the Wassall call had been made.

Egos are easy to deal with - just drop them if they start gobbing off or getting too big for their boots. Only need to do it to a few and the others get the message.

PLayer power - thye dont play well. Drop the ******** and replace then with those that want to play for the club.

We have lost our core team spirit, core players taht actually care about palying well for the club.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Egos are easy to deal with - just drop them if they start gobbing off or getting too big for their boots. Only need to do it to a few and the others get the message.

PLayer power - thye dont play well. Drop the ******** and replace then with those that want to play for the club.

We have lost our core team spirit, core players taht actually care about palying well for the club.

Totally agree, but we need a strong personality in charge to make that happen, bring in Nigel Pearson, he'll sort em out!

Just now, toddy said:

Totally agree, but we need a strong personality in charge to make that happen, bring in Nigel Pearson, he'll sort em out!

strong personality? more a consistent one. Treating all players the same breeds respect from them knowing theyare going to be treated fairly. They may disagree with you but if its the same for all then they will eventually know what is expected and where the boundaries are.

Strong personality not necessary, consistent approach to all breeds that respect and strong relationships which are key.

38 minutes ago, davenportram said:

strong personality? more a consistent one. Treating all players the same breeds respect from them knowing theyare going to be treated fairly. They may disagree with you but if its the same for all then they will eventually know what is expected and where the boundaries are.

Strong personality not necessary, consistent approach to all breeds that respect and strong relationships which are key.

Not sure about treating them fairly. They are there to do a job, if they are not up to it, move em out, there are too many egos at the moment in that first time, too many not pulling their weight. We need a coach that can deal with them as individuals and gel ghrm bsck into a team. Wassall is not the man for the job, he'll not make a first coach whilst he's got a hole in his arse.

We need to bring in an experienced coach, this should have been done last summer, instead of the gamble we took in Clement.

24 minutes ago, toddy said:

Not sure about treating them fairly. They are there to do a job, if they are not up to it, move em out, there are too many egos at the moment in that first time, too many not pulling their weight. We need a coach that can deal with them as individuals and gel ghrm bsck into a team. Wassall is not the man for the job, he'll not make a first coach whilst he's got a hole in his arse.

We need to bring in an experienced coach, this should have been done last summer, instead of the gamble we took in Clement.

by fairly I meant treat them all the same

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

Total Gibberish.

Archived