4th Round Draw

Shepram

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id like a premier team for once, in a fixture that is winable. So none of the big boys please.

Lets face it for 15 years or so, we always seem to get average cup draws usually against minnows.

Ok so we drew Chelsea twice recently, and a semi final in the league cup saw us against man Utd.

Other than that I can only remember playing stoke fulham and Birmingham.

hardly big boys are they????

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

As long as we make 10-11 changes from the usual League team I dont care

11 changes from first team but no Camara or Blackman this time. I am trying to stop getting excited about the ability that Camara has got. Could be a masterly signing but far too early to say.

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

11 changes from first team but no Camara or Blackman this time. I am trying to stop getting excited about the ability that Camara has got. Could be a masterly signing but far too early to say.

When you find yourself having thoughts like that, just remind yourself that Bob Malcolm was excellent in his first game for us.

49 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Wouldn't want Forest at home cuz we'd have to give them shed loads of tickets, wouldn't mind going to their shed though with 4-5k of us!

They would try and kick us off the park to scupper our promotion chances, so I'd rather not give them the satisfaction or the joy of facing us and getting a big pay day.

Archived