Leeds United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F----inkg Grant. Showed how big an impact Shackell has. Unlucky to not get the third. Resting players for Boro was a bad decision. Why? Because we were playing Leeds in the present. 3 points are 3 points. Who cares if Boro beat us because some players are a little tired. What mattered is the 3 points tonight. Walking away from these two fixtures with less than 3 points is bad. We all know it. So let's pray we have a good game and get a win. 

Silver-lining being Hull lost last night and Brighton tonight. Brighton have really gone off form. 

Can't complain about a point away from home, but think a win was there for us!

Grant flapped at the first, shouldn't have conceded there. Also looked far more shaky defensively when Shackell went off.

Real quality for our goals, didn't control the game as we've been able to do in the past, but Leeds were dangerous in fairness to them.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Still can't believe how in control we was to 1-1. 

They couldn't touch us. Cruise control until they would have got frustrated and picked up that red card. 

Harmless free kick floated in and Grant punches it. Just catch the cnut!!

Doesn't even punch it properly - just flaps at it twice and goes awol.

**** keeper will cost us.

if carson is not fit then this should be our priority.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Probably going to come 3rd in the forum poty so far. 

To be fair Alpha tonight he was shocking and he will be killed in the Prem.

We need one more winger for sure though - I'm losing my patience with just how ineffectual Weimann is.

It also bugs me Clement refuses to put Martin and Bent on the pitch together.

Archived