Leeds United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Surely a pundit should be looking at things like current form rather than just current league position when assessing what are good and bad results?

Sky could pay my 3 year old to sit there if they just want someone to say that you should beat everyone below you in the league.

I know what your saying about current form - but at the end of the day they are mid table, without their current form they would be bottom 6th or 7th.

They are mid table for a reason, they are not good enough and I agree with Beargie's view that Leeds away is 2 pts dropped by us.

The reason we are not top is because we have drawn far too many games that we should have won, we have only lost 2 games all season.

1 minute ago, toddy said:

I know what your saying about current form - but at the end of the day they are mid table, without their current form they would be bottom 6th or 7th.

They are mid table for a reason, they are not good enough and I agree with Beargie's view that Leeds away is 2 pts dropped by us.

The reason we are not top is because we have drawn far too many games that we should have won, we have only lost 2 games all season.

Win your home games, draw your away games and you win the league.

Using Beagrie's logic we should win every home game from here in in so we are half way there!

The reason we are not too is because we had a slow start possibly attributable to new manager/players/tactics not to mention to our midfield being wiped out.

22 minutes ago, toddy said:

id agree the four draws at the start of the season is why we are not top. But current form isn't showing we are drawing too many games. In the last 20 games we have drawn 5 lost 2 and won 13. Pretty healthy.

Archived