Leeds United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rams forever said:

Not getting this ref,books hendrick,then clear block on Russell no booking?

Ref bottled it after their third booking. Started listening to the crowd after that.

Disappointing to go in at 1-1, they don't deserve it. That being said, the defending for our goal was poor, but their goal came thanks to pure buffoonery.

2 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Shottons the liability, he comes on we look shaky all of a sudden. I never will feel comfortable with him in our defence. Where is Alex Pearce?? Poor goal to concede though, what was grant thinking. Hope shackell is back asap. 

Yeh it's amazing how cack our defence is when Shotton and Grant play. For me Carson and Shackell are our best signings

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Jesus Grant is a right liability.

But I'm more disappointed in our forward play. We've got into some great positions and not finished them off. Weimann should have scored at the end. Such poor play, at least win the penalty.

Instead he did nothing. 

Bent has done absolutely nothing in that half, but the most blatant foul of the night so far was on Bent leading up to the Weimann chance near the end, trying to run through and was literally dragged back and dumped on the deck. The referee plays with himself. 

Archived