People that annoy me

Day

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People at the front of a line of cars who when the light turns green take forever to go because too busy texting or whatever the heck else they are doing and you can't pass them;sometimes the light turns red again before they even deign to look up.

Green means go dumbass.

People who start a verbal response to a question with " so...."  This is a recent phenomenon and getting quite common. You hear it on TV a lot. Why? Grrrrrr

14 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

People at the front of a line of cars who when the light turns green take forever to go because too busy texting or whatever the heck else they are doing and you can't pass them;sometimes the light turns red again before they even deign to look up.

Green means go dumbass.

The definition of a split second is the time interval between the light turning to green, and the guy behind tooting his horn.

15 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Green means go dumbass.

Annoys me too especially when I need to get somewhere in a hurry, think one of the issues here is that  they put their gear  into neutral when at the front then when the lights change they take a lifetime to put it in 1st gear. 

17 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Telemarketers.

Always seem to call me late at night,try to be tricky by blocking their numbers,etc.

I can't agree with this, I enjoy the company.

I once wound up an Indian telemarketer so much he called me a bloody idiot and hung up on me, it's still one of the crowning achievements of my life so far!

I suspect that says more about me than him, though.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I can't agree with this, I enjoy the company.

I once wound up an Indian telemarketer so much he called me a bloody idiot and hung up on me, it's still one of the crowning achievements of my life so far!

I suspect that says more about me than him, though.

I try and sell them a rewire.

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

I try and sell them a rewire.

In an attempt to be polite I have invented a series of fictitious relatives who are either Plumbers, Electrical engineers, owners of double glazing companies, Solar panel installers, IFI's 

But the people who really annoy me are Zealots .... The ones that don't exchange opinions but spout pre learned diatribes that they read on dodgy websites and insist is true because it has been printed. 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

In an attempt to be polite I have invented a series of fictitious relatives who are either Plumbers, Electrical engineers, owners of double glazing companies, Solar panel installers, IFI's 

But the people who really annoy me are Zealots .... The ones that don't exchange opinions but spout pre learned diatribes that they read on dodgy websites and insist is true because it has been printed. 

So which side of Nigel debate were you ?:D

Archived