People that annoy me

Day

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

It must be annoying that despite 40 years of right wing media ownership there is still a large group of people that think the human race is better helping each other rather than survival of the fittest (richest!) mentality.

Control of the internet is probably more difficult than they thought.

That's not what it means to be right wing. In fact, if we're going to polarise left wing and right wing politics like that, then up to 100 million corpses compared to a billion people raised out of poverty would suggest that right wing people are a lot nicer than left wing people.

A lot nicer. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sage said:

Whilst it gets on my tits, it is the lefts best weapon for spreading their version of events, as the printed media is mainly right wing.

Maybe it is I get the impression it's a fairly even split though. The Guardian makes me want to vomit these days.

Telly and radio media in this country though is pretty much exclusively left. We don't really have the early morning right wing radio stations and Fox News that fought against the left monopoly in the states.

And no I'm not a fan of Fox News but I see a place for it.

People who turn fun threads into conversations about politics 

:whistle:

11 hours ago, loughboroughRAM said:

people on facebook constantly posting political status'/articles on why the tories or labour are bad. I don't mind you having an opinion but please do not try and force your beliefs upon me

Don't add @Boycie then unless you want anti Tory pics....saying that it was just a phase, back to trains now

People who want to engage in half a million texts when trying to buy something you've advertised for sale. 

Express your interest, say when you can come and that's it. I don't want to amuse you all evening with a text conversation thanks. 

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who want to engage in half a million texts when trying to buy something you've advertised for sale. 

Express your interest, say when you can come and that's it. I don't want to amuse you all evening with a text conversation thanks. 

I agree.

so how's your night been?

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

I agree.

so how's your night been?

Haha! I sold it to someone else who rang up, said he'd come, turned up on time, gave me the money and left with the goods. 

She was still sending texts starting with 'hi Hun' which irritates me anyway. 

Thanks for asking 

Lorry Drivers overtaking another Lorry, im sure there is some reason for this along the lines of momentum, but when it takes 7 miles to do it on a dual carriageway it seems a bit much. Surely they can only be going about 1-2 MPH more if that? Surely it cant be that necessary to make the manouver?

3 minutes ago, TimRam said:

People who fart, leave the room, just as you enter it...seconds later someone else enters.

Do you know my wife?

12 hours ago, TimRam said:

People who fart, leave the room, just as you enter it...seconds later someone else enters.

That's more like jealousy than annoyance , it takes a lot of skill and precision to 'drop one' , vacate the area ,

maybe arrive back 30 seconds later to witness the response of others ..

it's also funny .. :lol:

23 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Adults on Facebook. Its for 14 year olds, not 40 year olds.

Screw you.

I'm in my second childhood, so I'm ok to be on it.

23 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

definitely....enjoy stalking all those girls that didn't want anything to do with you when you were in your first childhood..!

Hang on - I'll ask the wife.

Archived