People that annoy me

Day

When on a full Petrol station forecourt... And the prat in front of you pulls to the first pump instead of the 1/2 clearly in front... Oblivious to everyone behind them.... 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

When on a full Petrol station forecourt... And the prat in front of you pulls to the first pump instead of the 1/2 clearly in front... Oblivious to everyone behind them.... 

If you can, drive past and reverse in to the one in front. Then tell him to stick that in his pipe and smoke it.

6 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

yea ,sorry about that i ran out of fuel one hundreds yards away from petrol station and coasted in ..

12 minutes ago, mozza said:

yea ,sorry about that i ran out of fuel one hundreds yards away from petrol station and coasted in ..

Stallions head is on its way...

13 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

If you can, drive past and reverse in to the one in front. Then tell him to stick that in his pipe and smoke it.

I've done that before... Made sure I filled the tank too... Was only going to chuck £20 in too

5 hours ago, StringerBell said:

People who leave the sounds turned on their mobiles. Especially the keypad. 

Click click click click click

Pop

Click click click

Pop

And then the most obnoxious noise in history

Sets my cockatiels off , that does , is it an eagle ?

On 02/12/2015 at 18:52, MuespachRam said:

Adults on Facebook. Its for 14 year olds, not 40 year olds.

Facebook serves only one purpose, its for people trying to convince everyone one else their lives are fantastic, if they were that good you wouldnt need to post it all over facebook

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

people who have rucksacks, but carry them down by their side like a holdall instead of over the shoulder. Always seem to be older blokes, maybe they need training.

I do that with my work bag, but seeing as I only carry it to the car and then from the car park into work it really wouldn't affect you.

People who drop litter - saw 3 examples yesterday, one two girls, probably about 16, chucking an empty can of something into the street, then 2 blokes, probably mid 30's canned up around midnight in derby chucking kebab wrapping/trays on the floor.

People who take ages at the till in Argos to decide where items can be delivered to, when and even what they want to buy. Today was taking the pzz. Had a laugh with the person also waiting in the queue behind me..."Do you know when the store closes today?"

Archived