People that annoy me

Day

On 08/12/2015 at 20:56, Mafiabob said:

When on a full Petrol station forecourt... And the prat in front of you pulls to the first pump instead of the 1/2 clearly in front... Oblivious to everyone behind them.... 

That happened to me, I asked if they "could drive onto the next pump please"...he looked at me as though I'd asked him to pay for my fuel!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TimRam said:

People who take ages at the till in Argos to decide where items can be delivered to, when and even what they want to buy. Today was taking the pzz. Had a laugh with the person also waiting in the queue behind me..."Do you know when the store closes today?"

People who shop in Argos.

How is that shop still open? You go to a shop, to shop in a catalogue or online. What the hell kind of USP is that?!

11 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Argos catalogue reminds me of Xmas as a kid, take it to your room and write down what you want.

Never got sod all that I wrote down

Had the same thing with my mams Kays catalogue, but I suppose asking for the underwear models was never a realistic request.

1 hour ago, TimRam said:

That happened to me, I asked if they "could drive onto the next pump please"...he looked at me as though I'd asked him to pay for my fuel!

Some people do not use there noodle! Common Sense! :D

people that shoe horn a diesel pump into the tank only to find that the car is petrol, they were giving it some and after lodging the pump into the opening and couldn't get it out I intervened to tell them petrol cars run slightly rough on diesel :D, you see I will go to heaven...

• 4 months later...

Time to bump this thread.

Andre Rieu - the Liberace of the fiddle.As a lover of classical music this man makes me cringe. In fact, I'd like to take his fiddle and stick it up his @rse. Sideways. Them pan him one with a coal shovel.

Just stumbled aross this program 'Live in Maastricht VII', probably funded by the EU, and attended by about 10,000 tanked up OAPs on speed. MyGod, what an insult to music.

People who bang on about being on a diet all the time. How many points they are allowed, how many sins they can eat, eating clean, no carbs this week, 5/2 diet, fasting, protein shakes blah blah blah. Go starve yourself and hurry up about it, you're boring as f*** and your breath stinks like rotting road kill :angry:

People who say " absolutely" instead of "yes"

people who say "back in the day" and " same old, same old"

People who say "at the end of the day"

people who do air inverted commas

grrrrrr

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

People from Ilkeston who say 'same as I say' 

I think you mean 'as I said' 

I know plenty from Chad who say that all the time. It drives me mad

PistoldPete2
28 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

People who say " absolutely" instead of "yes"

people who say "back in the day" and " same old, same old"

People who say "at the end of the day"

people who do air inverted commas

grrrrrr

People who say "absolutely" are definitely on my list too, they dont mean anything really just that they will pretend to agree with anything that you say but actually dont give a flying whatnots what you are talking about. I guess what annoys me is their fakery and insincerity

i do all the other things though.

23 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

People who say "absolutely" are definitely on my list too, they dont mean anything really just that they will pretend to agree with anything that you say but actually dont give a flying whatnots what you are talking about. I guess what annoys me is their fakery and insincerity.

Absolutely. 

Absolutely seemed to become prevalent when Cameron first came to power. Trouble is he used/uses it as a split infinitive.

A new phrase seems to be " it's one of those ones that..."

It's one of those ones that grinds my gears.

Archived