Simon Dawkins

Ninos

2 hours ago, valleyram said:

aye the midfield maestro who could take games by the scruff of the neck , oh dear .........................

Does Craig think the same then? And does Craig approve of what you just written?

Just wonder when your transfer to another forum will be complete when Craig eventually goes in the next couple of years.... ?

And also if he does know your posting like this as you seem to be close to him... I do hope he doesn't agree with poison about the many other "midfield maestros" you talk about frequently.

Hang on to them coat tails of the rich.... Keep gathering them scraps.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Srg said:

Best first touch I've seen from a Derby player. Countless times I felt a twinge in my groin area. 

Kinky. Take that either way.

Sad to see him go, as he had so much ability. But obviously never realised his potential, otherwise he would have had a better career.

I remember at times, he was the best player we had, but he also had several games when he just wasnt at it.

Really hoped he would do well this year after his mother scenario, but there was obviously something else going on.

Shame really, good luck Dawks in MLS League and I'm definitely looking out for the results and possibly catch a game online or something. 

52 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Does Craig think the same then? And does Craig approve of what you just written?

Just wonder when your transfer to another forum will be complete when Craig eventually goes in the next couple of years.... ?

And also if he does know your posting like this as you seem to be close to him... I do hope he doesn't agree with poison about the many other "midfield maestros" you talk about frequently.

Hang on to them coat tails of the rich.... Keep gathering them scraps.

What's Craig got to do with it ? I thought he wasn't bad out wide but some on here thought he was Xavi or iniesta when played in the middle of the park and he was the answer  , quite frankly he was woeful in the midfield and guess what craig and will got injured first game of the season , he got a try in midfield against the mighty Pompey and was never seen again , I guess Paul clement thought the same as me , he's no a bad judge of a player so far , certainly better than you 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Shame really, good luck Dawks in MLS League and I'm definitely looking out for the results and possibly catch a game online or something. 

Get your flag over to San Jose you lazy sod.  Give him a proper farewell.

Good to read PCs words on Dawkins. I personally thought him a very clever footballer, but obviously a good guy too. Hope it works out for him over in Obeseland.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Get your flag over to San Jose you lazy sod.  Give him a proper farewell.

Good to read PCs words on Dawkins. I personally thought him a very clever footballer, but obviously a good guy too. Hope it works out for him over in Obeseland.

Lazy sod? 

:huh:

That's exactly what I'm going to describe about you. ;) 

10 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Perhaps he was asked to come and do pre season and chose not to. Perhaps the club had done all they could to help him, but it was still not enough. Perhaps it's just time to move on for all parties.

Good luck to him...

He did come back for pre-season training.

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

He did come back for pre-season training.

Sorry I thought he was playing for Jamaica...

For me he was ok. But a pattern has emerged wherever he has been. I'm sure both he and the club are happy with the solution.

I think this a good move for Simon and his career going forward.Shame did not work out for him here,but I am happy about him going to somewhere where he will play.

Majority of SJ fans comments I have read today like the move and are quite happy to have him back.

Again,good luck Dawks.

Archived