Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

26 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Boo clement out!!

I mean how dare he win games! how blooy dare he talk to the fans and show them some stats, what a ****! Seriously, sod off back to Real Madrid Clement! and take your unbeaten run with you!! he can't even make sure the team put in complete performances EVERY week! The fact that the opposition teams are even allowed to have possesion is just not good enough! 

I swear to god If he even dares to get us promoted, I'm going to be really, really angry!  We don't need your sort round here Clement, bring back Paul Jewell!! he's won promotion you know! 

Bloody PE teacher 

right guys?

yeah PE teachers - just like Wenger - and he's rubbish

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, cosmic said:

I'd just like to take a moment to honour all the people in super rams life who have to deal with such a negative, seemingly never happy, human being. Must be so draining. It wipes me out just reading his posts. 

The forum is about fans airing their opinions - if you feel you don't like the facts and opinions of others then it is your right not to come on here.

Just because I and others on here don't buy into the Clement hype doesn't mean that  we don't have a view -

I take it from your comment you are part of the Muppet crew who continually like to bury their heads and don't like other peoples opinions that don't agree with your own.

11 minutes ago, super rams said:

The forum is about fans airing their opinions - if you feel you don't like the facts and opinions of others then it is your right not to come on here.

Just because I and others on here don't buy into the Clement hype doesn't mean that  we don't have a view -

I take it from your comment you are part of the Muppet crew who continually like to bury their heads and don't like other peoples opinions that don't agree with your own.

We would be muppets and burying our head if we hadn't won for ages, were sat in the bottom 6 getting beaten home and away by poor to average teams, playing crap long ball football, whilst signing nobodies and journeyman all the time whilst singing super Clements barmy army.

as none of the above is happening I think it might be fair to say we would be muppets and burying our head in the sand if we ignored all the good things that are happening...... Jury still out

44 minutes ago, super rams said:

Super, Super Paul, Super Paul Clement.......sing up.

I take it uttoxeter75 the maestro of song writing and singing is the fella with the gingery eyebrows and moustache?

I'm little bit scared and the reason is Clement. First time ever we have a manager who clearly sees our squad same way as I do. Substitutions, teams he picks etc goes often same way as I'd pick... And on interviews he highlights pretty much same facts than I would.

What if success doesn't follow him? I'd have to take it very personally. And to take Derby's failure even more personally... horrible thought!

You better do well, Paul. You better do well.

On 30/10/2015 12:04:02, super rams said:

You are either a prat of the highest order, or a troll of Dawny's capabilities.

Either way, I love reading your posts because they are utterly nonsensical from start to finish and appeal to my childish sense of humour.

Fifty years ago you would have been in Cambridge Footlights, preparing to forge a career in Monty Python.

Hull, Boro and Burnley are like street fighters, they only think of winning or at worst, not losing. Expecting those three teams to turn on style to win is a no-hoper. If they can dominate a game and play exciting football, then they will do so. However they look at the points gained and we have to do the same. Clement, I think would settle for a twenty match unbeaten run and not be concerned too much about how we played. He would simply tell the truth and say that at times we could have played better. He will also be be sporting a small smile indicating that he is getting paid for winning games. Boro beat Man Utd by defending solidly and trying to hit them on the break. They took their penalties well and got very little credit for it. They are in the next round, Man Utd are not. Van der Gaal said that Boro were lucky. They were not lucky. That is how they play when required. Sky Sports did not have the courtesy to show all the Boro penalties, only the Man Utd misses. Boro are in the next round. Man Utd are not in the next round. We have to play Boro, Hull and Burnley at their own game but take our scoring chances.

On 30/10/2015, 12:04:02, super rams said:

Don't listen to them super rams. This is a forum and you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. It's just in this instance you are completely wrong and the facts back this up. Thanks for your input though

On 30 October 2015 12:04:02, super rams said:

super rams, take no notice mate. Once it gets personal, it is going off beam. We all have good days and bad days. Crap is what we write today, expert journalistic endeavour is what we write the day after tomorrow. It does not matter to me whether Clement is a good manager or not, as long as he keeps winning games! Never take the Forum too seriously, nobody takes our posts very seriously. We are all aspiring mangers and we all know best. It is not our fault if we are always right. (Smiley Emoticon). if anyone has got my emoticon button can you please hand it back.:lol:

Archived