Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

9 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Right, I've seen some fickle fans on Facebook saying we should get nigel pearson! What the hell, seriously do not want that ostrich here, this forum is full of real fans, please tell me this isn't an acquisition anyone else wants at this club!? 

Maybe he would get us flying,,,

Yep, I'd rather have King Billy.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it before and I'll say it again - we could have hired Ronald McDonald to take charge of the first team and he was always going to get a free pass this season, unless the unlikely happened and he got us relegated.

I think our problem has been the overlap of responsibilities (chairman believing it's appropriate to speak to his players immediately following a poor performance and a draw. Lots of Derby fans became drama queens after that Reading game but none more so than Mel Morris). The other issue is poor recruitment still, even with the departure of Chris Evans. We've got good players, we just need players who still give a flying one when the going gets tough. Bradley Johnson no longer cares, and he's only been here half a season. Still waiting to see if Nick Blackman is actually interested in playing football or whether it's a means to an end for him. Darren Bent only started caring when he realised January was coming up soon and he might get a move if he puts in a bit of effort.

Paul Clement is the real deal, I still believe this. He'll go a long way in the game with or without us.

On 6 February 2016 at 22:24, TexasRam said:

Clemo had a dream, too build a football team, He came from Spain and didn't bring tiki Tak, he won't get the sack Mel told us thatttttttt, we're Derby County, we're on our way back........ Keep the faith ?⚽️??

Great there goes my one and only chance of creating a chant for DCFC 

On 7 February 2016 at 13:28, Tombo said:

Said it before and I'll say it again - we could have hired Ronald McDonald to take charge of the first team and he was always going to get a free pass this season, unless the unlikely happened and he got us relegated.

I think our problem has been the overlap of responsibilities (chairman believing it's appropriate to speak to his players immediately following a poor performance and a draw. Lots of Derby fans became drama queens after that Reading game but none more so than Mel Morris). The other issue is poor recruitment still, even with the departure of Chris Evans. We've got good players, we just need players who still give a flying one when the going gets tough. Bradley Johnson no longer cares, and he's only been here half a season. Still waiting to see if Nick Blackman is actually interested in playing football or whether it's a means to an end for him. Darren Bent only started caring when he realised January was coming up soon and he might get a move if he puts in a bit of effort.

Paul Clement is the real deal, I still believe this. He'll go a long way in the game with or without us.

:D:D:D

13 minutes ago, Tombo said:

You're right to laugh. We're now where you were a few years ago. Time for the Merry-Go-Round. What's Sean O'Driscoll doing these days? I quite fancy that Stuart Pearce fellow myself.

King Billy in. Unfinished business mk 2

Archived