Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DET's current method of journalism seems to be "see what people are Tweeting about and stick some of them together". There's so much filler on that website it's laughable

Click baiting worse than Bris and Ambitious.

Yeah, win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games.............

Jury is still out ..........

What's his win percentage if he wins on Saturday? 

You're looking at his win percentage after 13 games! 

One 90min performance? Burnley, Wolves, Huddersfield straight off the top of my head. 

Wish some of our previous managers only had a 42.6% win rate.

Just to point out if he wins the next 2 games he will have win rate of 50% and if we win the next 2 games after, 56% and the 2 after 61%, so after 6 games it can go up 20% do you see how ridiculous it is to be judging a win % so early in a managers reign? 

For people who are totally obsessed by statistics, it's worth pointing out here that Brian Clough's win percentage at Derby was below 47%, and his overall career win percentage was 'barely' 45%.

In my opinion, Brian Clough was the greatest manager of all time - yet strangely enough, Nigel's win percentage at Sheffield United was better than his dad's win percentage at Derby.

In short, everyone can stick their silly statistics where the sun doesn't shine.

Mine has not changed, I still think he's a bit of a Brian Kidd.

Don't forget he only has a win ratio of 42.6% - doesn't really put him into the 'Super' bracket just yet?

And please remind us all super rams what was your win ratio when you managed us or coached us or are we still going to have to wait for them oh so perfect days?

Yeah, win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games.............

Jury is still out ..........

No your Jury is still out, and should stay out and well clear of this club that's far too good for you!

http://quotes.lifehack.org/quote/henry-ford/dont-find-fault-find-a-remedy/

Always looking for faults "super rams" with no remedy to improve it, your member name requires to be changed to "miserable ram fan" that would be better off wasting his/her time on a snooker forum, and don't forget to screw back!

As for you being called super that's the only performance you should be worried about!

And I'm sure Super Paul Clement isn't bothered about so called fans like you.

Yeah, we don't like factual percentages and you think its ridiculous to use them 14 games into his coaching stint- but quite happy it accept him as 'Super'  based on the same number of games....:D :D:D

I find the use of percentages pointless at this point as they can change to much over a few games. I would say it is strange that you use only his win percentage and not his loss percentage but that doesn't fit in with your constant nay saying of PC. But please find where I have said he is super? Or in fact any opinion.

No your Jury is still out, and should stay out and well clear of this club that's far too good for you!

http://quotes.lifehack.org/quote/henry-ford/dont-find-fault-find-a-remedy/

Always looking for faults "super rams" with no remedy to improve it, your member name requires to be changed to "miserable ram fan" that would be better off wasting his/her time on a snooker forum, and don't forget to screw back!

As for you being called super that's the only performance you should be worried about!

Chance of him replying to this are about nil.

For people who are totally obsessed by statistics, it's worth pointing out here that Brian Clough's win percentage at Derby was below 47%, and his overall career win percentage was 'barely' 45%.

In my opinion, Brian Clough was the greatest manager of all time - yet strangely enough, Nigel's win percentage at Sheffield United was better than his dad's win percentage at Derby.

In short, everyone can stick their silly statistics where the sun doesn't shine.

Years ago a manager, can't remember who exactly but I think it was Jimmy Sirrel, said that statistics are like a mini skirt. Very nice but hide what is really important!

On the topic of statistics, Paul Clement has torn the moaners a new one. When asked about recent performances at the fans forum he pulled out all the stats showing how awesome we are.

Class from Paul. 

12 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

As for me looking for faults?....win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games............. that is not a fault but a FACT - Strange how some don't like the facts, yet go out on a limb and use the 'Super' on a coach that has still not proved anything yet.

17 minutes ago, super rams said:

As for me looking for faults?....win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games............. that is not a fault but a FACT - Strange how some don't like the facts, yet go out on a limb and use the 'Super' on a coach that has still not proved anything yet.

How is it a fact?

Which was the 90 min performance? Burnley, Huddersfield, Wolves or Brentford? At no point were Derby second best in those games. Different levels of dominant. But always in control. 

Your percentage doesn't work on 14 games. Not enough games.

13 minutes ago, super rams said:

So why have you got super Rams as your log in then?

if we are so average with a coach who can't be super Paul clement then maybe you should change your log in to win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games Rams

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

What's his win percentage if he wins on Saturday? 

You're looking at his win percentage after 13 games! 

One 90min performance? Burnley, Wolves, Huddersfield straight off the top of my head. 

1. - 46.6%

2.- Because its a results game, everybody uses it to measure how a footballing coach has performed. [and its 14 games not 13]

3. - Burnley, nope we were unable to break down their back four in 90 mins, another 45 min performance [2nd half] ...........             listen to PC          http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34203719

Wolves Yep, the one game where we have put in a 90 mins performance.

Huddersfield another 2nd half performance [if in doubt please follow link and here PC at 1.25 into his interview]                               

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34627992

5 minutes ago, KBB said:

So why have you got super Rams as your log in then?

if we are so average with a coach who can't be super Paul clement then maybe you should change your log in to win ratio of 42.6% and only one 90 minute performance out of 14 games Rams

15 hours ago, super rams said:

I am from a time when winning the league twice in a within a few years  - justifies the word 'Super'.......:p

23 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How is it a fact?

Which was the 90 min performance? Burnley, Huddersfield, Wolves or Brentford? At no point were Derby second best in those games. Different levels of dominant. But always in control. 

Your percentage doesn't work on 14 games. Not enough games.

Never said we were 2nd best. Simply that we didn't put in a 90 min performance if you don't want to believe me please read/listen to PC own match analysis

and regarding the Brentford game  another 45mins 1st half only performance  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34366120

Archived