this is the SOUND

of a goal

this is the SOUUUUND

I bought a ticket the Rams

and now I've come back again

why do I find it hard to drink the iPro's pints

oh I want Forsyth to be FIIIIIT

This is your bridge over troubled water

Enjoyed Football Focus, we'll win and lose together as a team, and we'll go about it with class......Super Paul Clement.

Great to hear "Of Monsters and Men- Dirty Paws" playing in the background, a song I posted on the "ideas for chants" many moons ago.

Keep on waving them Derby County flags with pride......and get right behind Super Derby County Football Club.

We need 7 points from the next 3 games to hit his half-way target of 45 points. While that took a blow by the slow start to the season that's going to be a tough ask, but not unlikely. 2 wins and a draw from Bristol, Ipswich (away) and Fulham is very doable if we don't have a poor game. 

I do enjoy his interviews. I can't quite find the way to explain why but I think most of you will have seen/heard it. Like on Rams Player when Gibbo came in talking about Ince specifically and PC wanted to talk about the team and the win. It seems like a very normal thing to do, sat here typing this, but most managers let the interviewer carry the conversation. Just a little thing, I guess, but it just adds to how well I think he comes across.

The amount Clement says "no" (or at least a response that goes against a leading question, or highlights a question as a bit stupid) in his interviews is quite refreshing, in a weird way. 

47 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I do enjoy his interviews. I can't quite find the way to explain why but I think most of you will have seen/heard it. Like on Rams Player when Gibbo came in talking about Ince specifically and PC wanted to talk about the team and the win. It seems like a very normal thing to do, sat here typing this, but most managers let the interviewer carry the conversation. Just a little thing, I guess, but it just adds to how well I think he comes across.

The amount Clement says "no" (or at least a response that goes against a leading question, or highlights a question as a bit stupid) in his interviews is quite refreshing, in a weird way. 

He also demonstrates his tactical brain quite often, not afraid to be quite technical in his response.

7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

He's an intelligent man, and it comes across in everything he says.

Archived