Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five minute walk from my house, been counting down the days for this one. First game for me since the Leeds debacle, if it's anything similar to that I'll take full responsibility. 

As mentioned above, Sportsman's usually popular for away fans + is a real ale pub. Turn left when you get out the train station, under a bridge and you're there. There's the Aspley on the way to the ground, nice little place, decent enough food too. Nothing much around the John Smiths so I'd stick in the centre for somewhere to drink. Couple of Spoons, Warehouse bar, Slug & Lettuce in the centre and an unnatural load of Greggs scattered every few yards.

Straight forward 3-1 for me.

thinking of stopping at Blacksmiths Arms on way in, is that an OK pub?

Whats a good place to park

There is plenty of parking on St Andrews Road B6432 just past the ground. Some free on-street parking; if taken there is a large council car park on the right. Last year was only £2.50. Slow getaway after match - take some sarnies! 

Yes I can not wait for the game now,and why can we not be proud of our away following,I am for sure proud of it and well done to all of us, who follow the Rams up and down the country,will be in Huddersfield by 12 o'clock which is the best pub near the ground to have a few pints in.

Our following is currently very good but just remember how poor it was when we were playing sh1te before boasting about how great our fans are...

Sportsman near train station and other pub called Aspley near the ground. I'll be in Huddersfield by 12 anyway. 

G Star Ram,are you going to the match today?I will be leaving in about 30 mins time.Up the Rams ps all those going today get behind the lads,And be proud to be a Ram.

need to get back those two points we lost on weds to remain on an even keel this week. we are probably still behind on relevant games last year. a win therefore a must. should do it. 2-0. 

where we have directly comparable fixtures to last year I make it that we are 8 points behind what we gained in those fixtures last season. This one is an opportunity to try to claw some points back, but is not a gimme by any means.

Archived