Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Chris Mills

I think we could have scored 5 yesterday. Grinding out a result my arse.

What does Clement know?  Maybe his idea of grinding is not yours, Gritters.

We are going to have to show some true grit in some games this season.:D

Is there anyone else out there who thinks that Derby County will be top of the League on Nov 6th? :o

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result on sat,7 out of 9 points good return.Brentford--Blackburn--Huddersfield,not the high flyers of this league.

Rotherham game we need a win.Top by Nov 6,no pressure on the lads then,Q-P-R and the RED DOGS will im sure

just roll over for us and the referees will make all the right decisions,And Brighton will go into meltdown.

Plus all other results will go our way.

I will wait a bit longer and hope for a top two finish in may.

You see i still can dream.------UP THE RAMS

Well worth spending about 33 hours of your weekend with party people, and loved every second of such spent on British transport and met some wonderful people on the way and on the way back, with 3 well deserved points stuck in my flag bag.

A game we could of won 3-0. But everyone should be happy with the 2-1 result, very enjoyable, loved George's big animated "Yes get in", in front us fans straight after the final whistle before turning into Mr Professional to shake hands with a Huddersfield player. We always looked in control, have the quality and have a coach/manager that is very clear, direct and has us well organised and if we carry on as a club which includes us fans in the same vain it's simply onwards and upwards.

Well done Derby County Football Club.

Archived