Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Chris Mills

John Smith's Stadium

15:00 KO

Despite the non-believers the no date thread lives on. 

As the holy book says "Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Chris(t), does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Smith's Stadium

15:00 KO

Despite the non-believers the no date thread lives on. 

As the holy book says "Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Chris(t), does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

Bible verses please.

Rams should be winning this won. No disrespect to Huddersfield Town and the rest of the Championship teams but this year has to be the weakest ever collection of teams I can remember. If the Rams can't get promoted from this years mediocre Championship they never will! 

How on earth do you judge the standard of an entire league? What criteria are you applying in order to come to the conclusion you have done?

And to say 'no disrespect' while issuing such a damning conclusion is just that - disrespectful.

Yes I can not wait for the game now,and why can we not be proud of our away following,I am for sure proud of it and well done to all of us, who follow the Rams up and down the country,will be in Huddersfield by 12 o'clock which is the best pub near the ground to have a few pints in.

Yes I can not wait for the game now,and why can we not be proud of our away following,I am for sure proud of it and well done to all of us, who follow the Rams up and down the country,will be in Huddersfield by 12 o'clock which is the best pub near the ground to have a few pints in.

Sportsman near train station and other pub called Aspley near the ground. I'll be in Huddersfield by 12 anyway. 

Archived