Derby v Burnley

Chris Mills

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that is why Derby will not feature in the top two this season. Charlton, Boro, Leeds and Burnley plus others to come will kill the game. Bristol City, Rotherham etc will be beaten but ultimately little creativity will cost them.

Although a slightly frustrating performance due to the sheer dominance we had In the match I thought again it was a very solid defensive performance ! If I was to pick fault tonight I would have to say the left flank was poor , Weimann offered very little quality and Forsyth didn't have his best game . An encouraging performance from Butterfield looks a very tidy player ! To summarise a decent point against a team that's very hard to beat ! 

Tough game, always hard when one team parks the bus. Created plenty of chances, by far the better side but credit to Burnley's defence as well.

Carson makes me nervous punching the ball

Christie just needs to find that end product

Keogh looks like a new player

Weimann didn't do to bad, would have liked to seen a bit more from him but for his first start did ok

Johnson looked quiet

Russell showing again why he's a fan favourite

We are over elaborating,again, but at the same time when we go direct we are winning nothing.

Last few minutes better, more urgency, but for gods sake, and mine, stop this passing backwards in the middle of the field,   get the ball wide.

Archived