Derby v Burnley

Chris Mills

99% the team is going to be........

Carson

Christie  Keogh  Shackell  Forsythe

Thorne

Butterfield    Johnson

Ince         Martin        Russell

If Thorne isn't fit there could be a couple of changes, perhaps Hanson, and Shotton for Christie? 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm personally looking forward to this one. I will be watching in the Pub, but can't complain too much as, had the match been played on Saturday, i would not have been able to attend through being on my jollies.

I'm hoping our unbeaten run continues against your lot, and I'd take a draw right now. I don't think we're playing all that well at the moment, but we are solid at the back and do seem to be able to score goals from all over the park. 

Win, lose or draw, if the Championship last season is owt to go by, nothing will be won or lost vis à vis promotion with a game in September. 

Big game for PC.

Pressure's off a bit with two consecutive wins away from home so no excuse for not going for it.

Be brave big fella, Burnley will be strong and physical, we need to be aggressive in midfield and attack them with pace.

I can see us winning 2-0 and surge into the play off positions from where we will complete world domination muhahahahahahaha.

It was a bit soft to be fair but if I recall correctly the controversy was over the fact he didn't really appeal for it, and we just wanted to play on if no pen was going to be given.

That particular incident looked harsh afterwards, but as I recall, Martin was determined to bully our defenders that day, and could have been sent off for an elbow 10 minutes earlier, and bookings for other fouls, but it went unpunished. Our fans were going mad. I'm sure some of your fans referred to his game plan on here afterwards?

99% the team is going to be........

Carson

Christie  Keogh  Shackell  Forsythe

Thorne

Butterfield    Johnson

Ince         Martin        Russell

If Thorne isn't fit there could be a couple of changes, perhaps Hanson, and Shotton for Christie? 

Does this first stat that make Burnley our official 'bogey team'?

I like the 3rd stat though - that's impressive.

1. Derby County have collected just two points in their last 10 league games against Burnley, drawing two and losing eight.

2. Burnley have conceded just one goal in their last five league meetings with the Rams.

3. The Rams have attempted the most passes in the division (3608), exactly 900 more than Burnley have.

4. In midweek, George Boyd scored his first league goal since netting the winner for Burnley v Manchester City in March.

5. With five, the Clarets have scored the most headed goals in the Championship so far.

Derby County v Burnley Sky Sports 1 Live @ Inverurie Loco Works F.C, Inverurie, Monday 21st Sep 2015, Kick Off 19:45pm

Just me and a farmer going down the Inverurie Loco Works F.C  pub for this one.

Dancing shoes on for 3 more points.

If I’m late he’ll give me ell……Moooooooooo!

Any more takers?............

Inverurie Loco Works FC

Harlaw Park,

Harlaw Road,

Inverurie,

Aberdeenshire

AB51 4SG

Inverurie Loco Works FC

http://www.inverurielocoworks.co.uk/club/290371/FindUs

Matlockrams...Was that your flag at Preston?

Aberdeenshire Rams Flag

10867bc.jpg

They're a decent side, good going forward but I'm not convinced by their defence, both teams have scored in all but 2 of their games (one clean sheet and one blank for them). 

I think we'll see where Ince is at tonight after scoring last week and his frank comments the day after. If Burnley give him any room he will punish them. 

If we want to get promoted we should be looking to win these games, but a draw wouldn't be the end of the world. 2-1 Derby.

Maybe my homegrown Rams' pessimism is kicking in, but I don't think we're ready for this. Plus we need this win for all the right reasons (first home win, confident attacking performance, marker for the season, will ease pressure etc), so it's bound not to happen. Oh, and the rest of the Championship will be watching.

0-2 Burnley. Shackell sees Red.

Archived