Derby v Burnley

Chris Mills

Does this first stat that make Burnley our official 'bogey team'?

I like the 3rd stat though - that's impressive.

1. Derby County have collected just two points in their last 10 league games against Burnley, drawing two and losing eight.

2. Burnley have conceded just one goal in their last five league meetings with the Rams.

3. The Rams have attempted the most passes in the division (3608), exactly 900 more than Burnley have.

4. In midweek, George Boyd scored his first league goal since netting the winner for Burnley v Manchester City in March.

5. With five, the Clarets have scored the most headed goals in the Championship so far.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be great to get a clean sheet tonight, to show why we' worked so hard to get Shacks in and partner him with Keogh, (what Burnley would have hoped would be their defensive partnership last season).

I'd be happy with a 1-0 win, but I think a commanding performance with a clean sheet would do the club good.

BBC Match Facts:

Derby County have collected just two points in their last 10 league games against Burnley, drawing two and losing eight.

Burnley have conceded just one goal in their last five league meetings with the Rams.

The Rams have attempted the most passes in the division (3608), exactly 900 more than Burnley have.

In midweek, George Boyd scored his first league goal since netting the winner for Burnley v Manchester City in March.

With five, the Clarets have scored the most headed goals in the Championship so far.

Archived