Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, HKRam said:

According to the mod of the other DCFC forum, members of this forum are kind of like Sun readers to him because we seem to like one liners with no substance.

Not the first time you've taken aim at the forum, does make me question why you are on here.

Despite the cheap shot forums are like newspapers, everyone has their personal preference of the kind of content they want to read, that's fine, there will never be and not should there be one newspaper available.

We are simply an alternative to the other sites out there, really don't see the need petty forum wars. I know one forum even refers to us as "the other forum" members are not even allowed to say DCFC Fans and people say this place is like North Korea!

I won't lose any sleep over what one mod on another site thinks, nor will the thousands of users that read this site each month or club officials and local media, all of which have been very complimentary of what we are doing over here. :) 

1 minute ago, McRamFan said:

There is another DCFC forum?

Don't believe it, there can only be one...

When I decided I wanted to join one, this one was at the top of Google's results. So here I am!

All you get elsewhere is different opinions, swings and roundabouts. I've never even seen how the other Derby forums look, but compared to other teams' forums (which I look at a lot) - there aren't many as polished as this one. No reason to look around! 

8 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Those comments on the response to the Forest match don't surprise me.

I posted a few messages earlier in the season on that forum about the flags, etc and got told by a few users to stop telling them what to do, wasting my time, doesn't make a difference, etc ,etc.

Very negative group a lot of them it seems, but each to their own.

6 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Those comments on the response to the Forest match don't surprise me.

I posted a few messages earlier in the season on that forum about the flags, etc and got told by a few users to stop telling them what to do, wasting my time, doesn't make a difference, etc ,etc.

Very negative group a lot of them it seems, but each to their own.

I'd be negative too if I spent much time on a forum that looked like that. :whistle:

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Perhaps the mods from each forum should meet up and fight.

I'll hold froggg's coat.............

I had a vision of Chairman Mel sitting in a throne watching a forum moderator "mortal kombat" style death-kung-fu tournament for his endorsement as a great DCFC fans forum which he will read.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I had a vision of Chairman Mel sitting in a throne watching a forum moderator "mortal kombat" style death-kung-fu tournament for his endorsement as a great DCFC fans forum which he will read.

It would be unfair on t'other forums....once Boycie turned up in his Matalan Stone Islands we'd never see em for dust.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 March 2016 at 00:21, uttoxram75 said:

It would be unfair on t'other forums....once Boycie turned up in his Matalan Stone Islands we'd never see em for dust.

Are they stone washed jeans or summart?

5 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Looks like the solid relegation foundations laid by agents schteeve and simmo are being assiduously cultivated by the Spanish waiter. ........The saints are having a stroll around their defence.

Top class Manager that Benitez, clearly making a difference :ph34r: 

To be fair in their haul of 1 point from 12, after 3 away games and a local derby it's hard to judge, but if they don't beat the improving Swans next game, it's Newcastles goose that's cooked and proves what a disasterous recruitment policy they've had all round.

b.tw Darlow is like a frightened child in goal, never rated him that highly, no Butland him.

4 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Top class Manager that Benitez, clearly making a difference :ph34r: 

To be fair in their haul of 1 point from 12, after 3 away games and a local derby it's hard to judge, but if they don't beat the improving Swans next game, it's Newcastles goose that's cooked and proves what a disasterous recruitment policy they've had all round.

b.tw Darlow is like a frightened child in goal, never rated him that highly, no Butland him.

To be fair to darlow,  being chucked into an emergency appearance behind that defence is something I wouldn't wish on a red.

Still,  if the rumours are true rafas got a nice exit clause so he won't be unduly worried. 

And that sucks! 

Archived