Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Daveo said:

You don't want to know what I'm doing right now......

It looks like all those late nights whispering sweet nothings and throwing admiring glances at your voodoo doll with a big set of purley-whites and a hair island are starting to pay off...

Just now, Daveo said:

This is has been the easiest part, the hard part will be getting him the job back here

especially considering Mel wanted him gone earlier than GSE / Rush did!

I always got the impression, based on some of McClaren's comments, he was getting subtle digs in against Mel. Maybe they clashed.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Do we have any sympathy for him. 

Just asking. 

I don't personally but some might. 

I would think he tried his best, more than P C did he here.

If Rafa gets the job I will have a few sovs on Newcastle staying up, that's for sure, he is one of my favourite managers, and underated IMO.

I think most of us, this time last year, were saying "why would he want to go there?", well, a lot of us anyway.

I don't feel sympathy, cos in the real world, being sacked doesn't end in a massive pay off which people could retire on.

I'd love if Darren Wassall got him in as coach! :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I think most of us, this time last year, were saying "why would he want to go there?", well, a lot of us anyway.

I don't feel sympathy, cos in the real world, being sacked doesn't end in a massive pay off which people could retire on.

I'd love if Darren Wassall got him in as coach! :ph34r:

I'd love it if Darren Wassell got of the coach,but there you are,different strokes.?

Archived