Why Why Why Weimann

sage

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be amazed if we don't settle down into one system that we will start 75% plus of our games with. 

spot on! I think Clements hand has been almost forced to adapt to what he's got to work with not what he'd like to play. Give him a full fit squad and I'm sure we'd see a settled team/formation 

Why have we signed Weimann?

We already knew a pacy poacher who can't hold the ball up doesn't fit our main system.

We can't play as a wide man in a front 3, making Russell look like Hazard,

Was it because we could?

For those who think this is harsh, ask yourself this question. If someone offered the £2m we paid for him would you take it?  

No

It's the crazy quote system. Once i think about quoting something, i can't get rid.

Don't be crazy you can, if you are on a computer CTRL + A then delete, CTRL + A again and delete.

The first time will remove all the text, the second will remove the quote box.

On a phone depending which one you are using just need to select all and delete twice. 

Or say what you was going to say in the first place and don't change your mind about quoting someone.

He was v good vs Villarreal . He's got pace and is unpredictable that's why he's in . 

If u think Bents got pace then you need glasses fella . 

Hes lost his pace and as such is not a premier league striker . He may have a job in championship as a poacher but that's it .

Still think we need a young hungry striker with a point to prove and NO baggage . He's out there somewhere .

• 1 month later...

I thought he was unlucky not to score a hat-trick today.

he was right out of confidence. At least once he was clean through, but left it too long to pull the trigger and allowed the defender to get back.

and he really should have buried the chance when he came in at the far post just after the penalty shout  I though, penalty or not, this is a goal.

Stupid weimann. 

Pretty sure a goal would perk up his confidence no end.
Works hard and if Russell isn't doing it he can come in, good against tired legs.

Option if we go 2 up top (for instance if Martin is out for a while)

He'll be alright, just bet he thought he was going to be first choice after being at a PL club. Not at Derby though....

Archived