Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? You would actually write "He bossed Derby" or would you write "He bossed US", because all football fans i speak too refer the their team as "us" or "we".

Depends, I would say us. But I switch between them randomly and without thought when I type. You could probably find loads of posts on here where other people and I have used Derby instead of us.

Really? You would actually write "He bossed Derby" or would you write "He bossed US", because all football fans i speak too refer the their team as "us" or "we".

Read the post quoted below

Now we've been linked all be it through betting odds I've merged the old thread into here, partly to stop myself repeating what a shocking signing this would be for Derby.

I won't believe we are really interested until I see a HITC article tho.

Busted! You should say "us"

If he doesn't get an offer from a Prem club, he's 32, he'll probably just get a cushy position on the occasional five live stuff or similar.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm MARMITE !!!!!

i don’t care if he is a good footballer !!!

he will cost us a fortune

be a huge liability

more than likely get sent off at least twice this season

more than likely upset the dressing room

Past History says he is a THUG

DO NOT SIGN FOR DERBY !!!!!

He is a dick. But he is a good CM. He's 33 in a couple of weeks. So if he expects a high weekly wage or more than a 2 year deal he can get stuffed. 

Hughes has spoken highly of Pritchard and Loftus-cheek. I know how that dick at Chelsea doesn't want to loan him out and Pritchard wants a shot with Spurs, reality is being here would be great for them both and hopefully Hughes will have a word. 

People will have their own opinions on him and rightly so. My view is that had we had him for the 2013/14 season, we'd have gone up.

We needed someone like him last season. If it wasn't for his personal issues, he'd be an outstanding signing. But then again if he didn't have personal issues he'd be in the PL.

I can't say I'd actively want to sign him, but should our club decide to do that, I wouldn't be up in arms and boycott either.

Archived