Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think many are underestimating his quality. He'd have played his entire career with top half prem teams if he wasn't a liability. 

I think many are underestimating his quality. He'd have played his entire career with top half prem teams if he wasn't a liability. 

The fact he's a liability is why he's still a free agent.....oh and that he's average at best midfielder with an awesome agent which has wangled him some decent contracts and warped his opinion of himself. 

He's been trouble-free for 3 years now.

I started warming to him when he showed his contempt for the thickos in society a couple of years ago - much as I do at the best of times. I think we'd get on like an eye a house on fire.

The fact he's a liability is why he's still a free agent.....oh and that he's average at best midfielder with an awesome agent which has wangled him some decent contracts and warped his opinion of himself. 

whatever else he is or isn't he's a good footballer. 

stop trying to bias the poll

I've said I don't want him multiple times, Daveo. Just saying, talking football ability only, he's a good player. 

He's been trouble-free for 3 years now.

I started warming to him when he showed his contempt for the thickos in society a couple of years ago - much as I do at the best of times. I think we'd get on like an eye a house on fire.

He touched Huddlestone up 6 months ago and got sent off, wouldn't say that was trouble free

Archived