Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

send him to the A League where he can sit on a bog whilst a deadly spider makes it's way up into his rectum before sinking it's teeth in his intestines leaving a deadly poison that trickles into his bloodstream and out his eye so doctors have to stick tape on leaving him looking a total mess....like Dabo

Can't put my finger on it, but i just get the feeling that you aren't the biggest Barton fan ?????

For the record i would also not want him here, i just wanted to see what the opinions of others were on the matter :)

P.S i liked Savage!!!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

I wouldn't want Joey Barton employed by the club in any position, midfield, kit man, tea boy or toilet cleaner.

I wouldn't want the club to give Joey Barton any position at the club be it midfield, kit man, tea boy or toilet cleaner even if he paid us 50k per week.

I wouldn't want Joey Barton's name to ever be mentioned on the Derby County Wikipedia page, it's bad enough with Robbie Savage on without bringing this attention seeking, convicted criminal, average footballing thug on there.

I hope he goes over to the Micky Mouse League, in fact that's not far enough away, send him to the A League where he can sit on a bog whilst a deadly spider makes it's way up into his rectum before sinking it's teeth in his intestines leaving a deadly poison that trickles into his bloodstream and out his eye so doctors have to stick tape on leaving him looking a total mess....like Dabo

article-1030520-01CC124400000578-83_468x

Fence-sitter........

To get us up ? Why not ! He's certainly as good as any of our midfielders . 

If you can see though Barton the Thug/Keyboard Warrior ( delete as appropriate ) then you will have a very good Championship player .

He won't come here but whoever gets him will be in for a treat , IMO .

My last memory of him was after the final whistle at Wembley as he went around our players to console them .

That helped to 'slightly' change my opinion of him . 

It's an odd choice for West Ham in my opinion. I'd put both Nolan and (based on only one game admittedly) Oxford ahead of him for that position. Maybe they're getting rid of Nolan.

Looks like this could be something that will happen.

Now I don't like the man but he's not a terrible footballer.

As long he doesn't go round butting cigars out on Calero, Santos or Bennett as I think Ol' Bucko might have something to say about that.

I wouldn't want him, hindsight is always the key but I'm not sure he's good enough for the money / risk he commands. I don't know how often he gets "thuggish" any more, but as others have said the fact that he has in the past makes me dislike him. 

He wouldn't be able to be a thug in our squad anyway. We have about 10 lads who would "have something to say".

Robbie Savage number two, and I hated Robbie Savage. No thanks.

In fairness to Barton, as I've said I don't like him but he's better than Savage was.

Archived