Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think you'd want to pay his wage for a player who wouldn't be a certain starter. And for those who might counter that with "if he doesn't get a club surely he'll lower his asking price" I say No, I don't think he will, I think if a club refuses to pay what he wants he's going to work in the media like all the other "characters" (lunatics).

Don't think you'd want to pay his wage for a player who wouldn't be a certain starter. And for those who might counter that with "if he doesn't get a club surely he'll lower his asking price" I say No, I don't think he will, I think if a club refuses to pay what he wants he's going to work in the media like all the other "characters" (lunatics).

Good points;I also just think he's not really that good either.

He clearly still thinks he can do a job in the top two tiers of English football, otherwise I'm sure he would have looked at a move to the MLS (although America might reject his work application due to previous problems).

I'm surprised someone hasn't offered him a one-year deal. Someone like ipswich or Fulham.

He's definitely working towards a media career though. Will get one too. I'm sure the BBC would love to have him and Savage just rant at everyone.

No.

I wouldn't want Joey Barton employed by the club in any position, midfield, kit man, tea boy or toilet cleaner.

I wouldn't want the club to give Joey Barton any position at the club be it midfield, kit man, tea boy or toilet cleaner even if he paid us 50k per week.

I wouldn't want Joey Barton's name to ever be mentioned on the Derby County Wikipedia page, it's bad enough with Robbie Savage on without bringing this attention seeking, convicted criminal, average footballing thug on there.

I hope he goes over to the Micky Mouse League, in fact that's not far enough away, send him to the A League where he can sit on a bog whilst a deadly spider makes it's way up into his rectum before sinking it's teeth in his intestines leaving a deadly poison that trickles into his bloodstream and out his eye so doctors have to stick tape on leaving him looking a total mess....like Dabo

article-1030520-01CC124400000578-83_468x

Archived