Joey Barton

Sam_DCFC_1994

Joey Barton  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No space to be picky about who derby bring in for midfield. There are very few cm's that come anywhere near Hughes that are available. So all things considered, he'd be a decent cover signing, possibly a short term contract?

How are we in no space to be picky? We have funds and global contacts with a fantastic setup where many would jump at the chance to come here.

I would definitely take him on.  Give us a bit of bite in midfield (hopefully not literally)

Nah I'm with Daveo. He wouldn't even be nailed on to start, and then we do play him in a really important game and he punches the ref who then abandons the game and we lose 3-0. :lol: Would rather have a dog in our team if it's bite we're after.

He's a good player, but his attitude and mentality certainly are questionable.

We don't need someone who the opponent can wind up to the extent they get themselves sent off in a big game.

Was a good player... about 10 years ago.

We are so past signing these has beens.

We didn't learn after Ravanelli, and seems some still fancy it after Savage.

What was it that Mel said to the forum representatives?. Something along the lines of players and coaches would only be hired if they fit with the ethos of the club.

Would Mr Barton really be such a fit?. Really?.

No thanks.

What was it that Mel said to the forum representatives?. Something along the lines of players and coaches would only be hired if they fit with the ethos of the club.

Would Mr Barton really be such a fit?. Really?.

No thanks.

Dressing room unity was talked about and everything that was said signing Barton would go totally against. 

What ethos .

Expand. 

I don't have time to trawl back through that thread but it was along the lines of the club has a vision and a way of working and if prospective players/staff don't match that, then they won't be joining. ish.

I don't have time to trawl back through that thread but it was along the lines of the club has a vision and a way of working and if prospective players/staff don't match that, then they won't be joining. ish.

Does that ethos include permanent Championship Football. 

Just asking 

Archived