Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

Thanks Owen Bradley for commenting on my theory on Twitter, even if I am wrong (which I guessed I was) it's still nice to be mentioned.

To be fair I'm so obsessed with checking Owen, Steves and even Alan Nixons Twitter my missus thinks I'm having an affair.

Owen - could you tell my missus MackworthRamIsGod is not having an affair. I reckon she will believe you.

Much Love.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forum elite tour

I wondered that too.

It's like they're all up each other's arses aren't they, and all "Mel said this, and Mel said that, oh and Mel was so funny, but very serious too". I think they might just have made it all up. Sad really. When you think about it.

#lonelyattentionseekers

Thanks Owen Bradley for commenting on my theory on Twitter, even if I am wrong (which I guessed I was) it's still nice to be mentioned.

To be fair I'm so obsessed with checking Owen, Steves and even Alan Nixons Twitter my missus thinks I'm having an affair.

Owen - could you tell my missus MackworthRamIsGod is not having an affair. I reckon she will believe you.

Much Love.

should read much (man) love

I wondered that too.

It's like they're all up each other's arses aren't they, and all "Mel said this, and Mel said that, oh and Mel was so funny, but very serious too". I think they might just have made it all up. Sad really. When you think about it.

#lonelyattentionseekers

Some on here yeah I agreed with you on that bit.

I wondered that too.

#lonelyattentionseekers

mel said you're a tw@t!

nah, he didn't say that.

ive given myself a warning point for making a personal remark too.:D

There is something inside me which wishes he had, so please remove your self-imposed warning point. A personal remark has at the very least got to have a C (and perhaps an F too) in it to get close to troubling me, and even then if the remark is funny or in context I wouldn't have a problem. Now stop your xxxxxxx worrying you xxxx.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't Nixon still reckon he's on his way? We NEED another DM so who will/could it be?

WE DON'T NEED HIM. NOT A TARGET FOR US.

Doesn't Nixon still reckon he's on his way? We NEED another DM so who will/could it be?

Nixon still says we're in for him. He says we thought we were losing one (presumably Hendrick to Villa) and we also spent more on Ince than we thought we'd have to, so that's why there's been problems with this one.

I personally don't think we'll get him, the club have openly admitted who we're targeting but said the Bridcutt rumours were false. Why admit to being after Shackell and Ince but not Bridcutt? I reckon we'll just get a loan in for the 3rd holding midfielder spot and save some pennies

Nixon still says we're in for him. He says we thought we were losing one (presumably Hendrick to Villa) and we also spent more on Ince than we thought we'd have to, so that's why there's been problems with this one.

I personally don't think we'll get him, the club have openly admitted who we're targeting but said the Bridcutt rumours were false. Why admit to being after Shackell and Ince but not Bridcutt? I reckon we'll just get a loan in for the 3rd holding midfielder spot and save some pennies

Actually one way of obscuring our real transfer targets would be to publicly chase a player who we didn't expect to get. If Mel Morris is really taking steps keep transfers quiet, then offering a couple of million for the captain of a side who are awash with parachute money is a pretty good tactic. Burnley won't sell unless it's for silly money. 

reckon we'll just get a loan in for the 3rd holding midfielder spot and save some pennies

Hanson seems to have it... He's part of the senior squad now rather than an u21 stepping up (check the article on official site about who's going on the tour and it says there are TWO u21s going with them... Mitchell and Ssewankambo)

Thorne, Baird and Hansen... With (assuming) Hendrick and Hughes who COULD play there too (Thorne/Baird a little deeper, Hendrick/Hughes a little higher)...

Personally I'd love to see Bridcutt come in... Feel he's another one like Ince... dynamite at this level and hasn't had enough consistent game time in the Prem... Plus would love to see a proper outright DM in the team (Baird more utility and Thorne a bit to classy to be just a bruiser!)

Hanson seems to have it... He's part of the senior squad now rather than an u21 stepping up (check the article on official site about who's going on the tour and it says there are TWO u21s going with them... Mitchell and Ssewankambo)

Thorne, Baird and Hansen... With (assuming) Hendrick and Hughes who COULD play there too (Thorne/Baird a little deeper, Hendrick/Hughes a little higher)...

Personally I'd love to see Bridcutt come in... Feel he's another one like Ince... dynamite at this level and hasn't had enough consistent game time in the Prem... Plus would love to see a proper outright DM in the team (Baird more utility and Thorne a bit to classy to be just a bruiser!)

Ahh yeah, good spot. I like Hanson and obviously it's always nice when one of your academy players makes it to the first team squad, but I'd have liked Bridcutt to come in if he was available for a reasonable price. Thorne and Bridcutt protecting the back 4 allowing Hughes/Bryson/Hendrick, Ince and Weimann/Russell to do their thing in attack would be wonderful 

Archived