Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

Does anyone get the feeling there is 'something' going on here.

Nixon has said we are after him, the telegraph even ran a story a couple of weeks back saying we were interested.  Sky Sports are now saying we have bid, yet Owen Bradley and Steve Nicholson know nothing about it.

Mel Morris has been trying to reduce the amount of leaked information about transfers that is seen on forums, I wonder if this is Owen Bradleys and Nicholsons way of denying all knowledge to show it isn't them leaking info?

Totally random guess, but very strange how this one is panning out.

Owen Bradley has just mugged you off on twitter.

Hi Owen.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Bradley has just mugged you off on twitter.

Hi Owen.

Not mugging off just make it clear. Agree that it's a strange.

P.S you're welcome Owen!

What I don't get is that Chris said it was a done deal and then it went to being dead in the water in a matter of days. How does that even happen?

Bridcutt saw the forum elite on the training ground tour and decided it wasn't the right move for him.

What I don't get is that Chris said it was a done deal and then it went to being dead in the water in a matter of days. How does that even happen?

That stuff never happened in the first place though i'd say.

I think all 3 will happen now.... shackell bridcutt and mcgoldrick.... followed by smashing our transfer record again..... and becoming the most despised team in the league lol..... owen Bradley wouldnt be reading this thread earlier if there was no substance to the story

oh right. You'd think so wouldn't you, odd to go from done deal to dead in a matter of days 

Yeah I can see where your point coming from pal. I can remembered we almost signed Roberto Baggio after everything were in place but pulled out in the last minute I think

Archived