Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

Ahh yeah, good spot. I like Hanson and obviously it's always nice when one of your academy players makes it to the first team squad, but I'd have liked Bridcutt to come in if he was available for a reasonable price. Thorne and Bridcutt protecting the back 4 allowing Hughes/Bryson/Hendrick, Ince and Weimann/Russell to do their thing in attack would be wonderful 

100% agreed... That would be ideal for me too... However I'm not too unhappy with the idea of Baird and Thorne holding the anchor roles... Hughes/Bryson just in front for the midfield...

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanson's been played in front of the dm so far? Surely that suggests he's been told to adapt to that role. The lads got a decent shooting boot on him and an eye for a pass so possibly told to adapt to the Hughes role? 

I think it's  More of a george thorne roll instead of a Hughes roll what they are trying to get him to adapt to 

I think it's  More of a george thorne roll instead of a Hughes roll what they are trying to get him to adapt to 

Do they roll differently? Ill be honest, I've never seen Georgie boy roll, Will when hes been kicked, Chrissie Martin on the other hand...

Or you have 2 accounts and like your own stuff......:ph34r:

At the time of writing your post has 4 likes. Does that mean you have 4 alternative accounts? In which case one of them is also me. Which means that you're now talking to yourself. Saddo.

At the time of writing your post has 4 likes. Does that mean you have 4 alternative accounts? In which case one of them is also me. Which means that you're now talking to yourself. Saddo.

That would be a bit weird.

From the Mirror:

Sunderland ready to ship out four

Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat has put four first-team player on the transfer list, according to the Northern Echo.

Both Steven Fletcher and Danny Graham have been told they can leave the club this summer, along with Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley.

Fletcher and Graham are in the last years of their contracts and Advocaat is keen to get them off the wage bill as he looks to overhaul the squad.

Celtic were thought to be keen on the former although the Scottish champions weren't willing to match his asking price.

Bridcutt and Buckley, who followed ex-boss Gus Poyet from Brighton, are the first two available after minimal impact at the Stadium of Light.

A number of Championship clubs are keen on loan deals but Sunderland want to sell the pair permanently, with Derby keen on midfielder Bridcutt.

Buckley might be a good shout too... Can play on the wing or up top from memory?

Winger when I've seen him. Fairly good one but I guess he never achieved the potential he had (or at least he was touted having)

Archived