SIGNED: Scott Carson

Ramble On

Scott Carson signing prediction   

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wait, people are upset that we've signed Carson? Good player, good age and hopefully a good deal financially. I'd assume he's been brought in as first choice for the coming season, and he has something to prove. He's got 145 Premier League appearances and 4 England caps as a 29 year old. Hopefully he does well. 

Not an inspiring signing, bot better than Grant imo and would rather see Roos on the bench but maybe he is destined to head out on loan

​After last season I don't want inspiring defensive and goalkeeping signings. Just boring regular reliable lads that try hard. 

I'm happy with this signing and hope he gets the starting spot as I don't rate Grant I don't think Eric Steele did either but was stuck with him. He must have surely had some good attributes or how did he get to the England squad. Surrounded by a decent group at Derby and he will come good.

I hate the fact that Morris and Rush are appearing in all the photos of new signings, there's just no need.

Anyway, we've gone from having 2 average keepers to 3. Poor poor signing in my eyes. 

why do you hate it, didn't rush appear with new signings in the past? And I'm sure its not a new thing for chairmen to be in the photos either. Bear in mind our previous chairman lived in America so couldn't really travel over for photos

Archived